Chapter 15 ~ The ice cream parlour, again.

(Taylor's pov)
I rung the doorbell once more, more screams of pain. I decided to slowly open the door. "Scott?" I asked into the air. "Shit, the girls hear, get some pants on and think of an excuse." I heard some whispers. " um hello? Who's in here?" As I walked through the hallway to the lounge room opening, I saw 2 teenage boys, shirtless. They were sweating and squished up their faces in pain. One of them fell and the other caught him and layed him on the ground. I ran over and checked him out. "OMG is he ok?" I asked as I caressed his check to see if he was breathing. "Yeah he's fine, they're just dooshbags that like to go and prowl in their al......... All loving favourite cousins house." I heard the familiar voice from Scott and instantly got on my heals. He looked nervous as soon as I stood up. He motioned his head so the boy could lift up the other and walk out. I watched them go out the back door. I heard chuckling next to me. "Don't worry about them, they're just some of the weird family I'm unfortunately related to." Scott said as he led me out of the lounge room. I followed him into the kitchen and he sat down at the dinner table, I sat down opposite him. "So what is the miserable and hungover mistress doing here anyways?" He asked as he took a sip of his orange juice. I smiled at myself and said, " well I was just checking up on you, and to say thank you for Jeremy." Scott smiled back at me and said," it's ok, Jere is a good kid, he just needed to realise how good he actually is. I think it was a good pep talk that brought him back." I gave him a smile and got up, "anyways I need to get back to my house, more doing nothing for me!" I groaned as I walked to his front door.
I heard hurried feet behind me, " no no no, I'll take you to our ice cream place. Best thing for a hangover." Scott said as he grabbed his keys from the little shelf next to his door and opened the door for me. I looked at him with a confused face as we walked to his car. He looked over his shoulder, back at his house, then looked infront of him, it was like he was waiting for someone. I shrugged my shoulders, Scott's weird, so he's just acting normal. I smiled at my thoughts and he looked at me funny. I gave him a sorry smile and got into his car. The same time he looked into the woods right next to us. I swear I heard a growl or something, but i just shrugged it off, I'm getting over a hangover, I don't exactly think I'll care about anything right at this second. He started the car and we drove off. One of my favourite songs came on, "wrapped up" by Olly murs. I LOOOVVVEEE Olly murs. I turned the music up loud and sang at the top of my lungs. Scott just laughed and put his window down. When the song finished, my absolute not so favourite sad song, "give me love" by Ed Sheran came on. I looked out the window, and as the song came on I imagined myself in a music videos. Like come on not one single human being has not imagined themselves like that. As I got lost in my thoughts Scott started to sing, I've never heard him sing in like the whole 12 years we've been friends. I instantly relaxed as he sung, it sounded like an angel singing to be honest. Once we arrived to town he parked at the ice cream parlour and we were both singing in our disgusting old peoples voices to "it wasn't me" by some random coloured skin dude and laughing our heads off at how bad we were. We walked into the parlour and Mariah welcomed us with a lovely smile and shooing people out of our seat. We said our thank you's and she went off to go make our favourite ice cream sundaes. I looked at Scott and smiled, I honestly do not understand how such a perfect boy could be my best friend. I've always wondered why he's still friends with me....

(Scott's pov)
When Mariah came back with our sundaes, I looked at Tayla as she devoured her sundae. I know this might sound creepy but she looked so perfect but hilarious eating her sundae and getting chocolate all over her face. It was adorable, so me being me grabbed a napkin and whipped the little bit of chocolate from the side of her mouth. She gave me a smile and her face went bright red, I chuckled back to her and she went all nervous again and looked down at her sundae. I honestly wish I could just tuck her hair behind her ear and tell her that she doesn't need to hide her face from me and that she's beautiful and just kiss her until we're breathless. I laughed at my thoughts and she just gave me a weird look. I gave her a weird look which ended up starting a staring competition, but with my wolf instincts I could stare at her without blinking for ages, she always looses. The afternoon ended with a singing competition in the car on the way home and a race to see who can get to their rooms faster. I ran slowly just so I could hear the words, "I WON!!!!!!" From Tays bedroom. I chuckled to my self as I reached me room, flung my shoes off and lied down on my bed. I was just about to fall asleep until I heard my dad's wolf call, and it sounded urgent.