Chapter 22 ~ Feelings suck as well.

(scotts POV)

as soon as the school bell rang i met katie at her new locker and we walked to the car, i asked katie to go on my phone and tell Tay to meet me at my car and not the usual spot. when i arrived at my car she was no where to be seen, i looked around but i couldnt find her. katie smiled at me and said, "done", i thanked her and had a chat with my mates as we waited. Schools finishes at 3, its now 3:30, where the hell is Tayla. i grabbed my phone to see if she saw the message, there was nothing to sent to tayla, i mentally cursed myself for trusting katie as i quickly messaged Tayla.

"hey tay tay, where are you? im still waiting in my car?"
About 20 seconds late she replied,
"i waited in our normal place we meet before going to your car, you completely ignored me and walked right past me like i dont even exist. and for the first time in forever im actually walking home.  im already half way, but dont bother talking to me right at this moment, im not in the mood."  

i groaned and said goodbye to my friends and got in the car, katie was already in the car waiting for me. i drove out of the school and stopped halfway to try and see if tayla was there. she wasnt, and all i wanted to do right now was punch the shit outa katie for doing this. i gave up and decided to make my way home, "why the hell did you do that?!" i asked katie in a mean tone that my dad normally does. she gave me a smile and said, "she cant be your pet forever, and so what, its not like she'll ever like you back. shes already lovey dovey with that other one." i got so angry after that. i pulled over on the side of the road, leaned over katie, and opened her door. "get out" i said to her as i sat back down in my seat. she gave me a suprised look, "why? what the hell i dont know my way around here" i gave her a look and repeated myself but with a more stern tone. "get. out." she gave me a look, got out of the car, slammed the door and walked to my window, i put the window down so i could hear what she'd have to say. "youll regret this" she said as she gave me a look and i just smiled back at her, "yeah and your walking home" and with that i sped off, i mind linked dad to let him know what happened and to send out some pack members to come get her since because of her outfit i was thinking that she wouldnt walk in her human form. i laughed to myself as i cranked the music up louder as i reached home. i turned the car off and got out. i heard taylas music playing, a pang of that hurt feeling i was feeling before came back. i decided to ignore it and walk inside, when i got inside cynthia gave me a strange look, "where the hell is katie?" she asked as she followed me up the stairs. "she did something to upset tayla so i kicked her out of the car." i said back to her as i threw my shoes down to the bottom of the stairs. she just laughed to herself, "what did she do?" she asked me as i made my way into my room. i explained it all to her, her reply was, "well, if you do truly want her then go apologise for any misunderstanding and make things right." and with that she left me there to wonder in my thoughts, i took my top off and opened the curtains. my eyes went straight away to taylas window. i growled defensively as she danced around her room, with only a bra and undies on. matching actually, black lace, ffffuudge cake she looked real good. but it took everything in me not to run to hers and just yeah. but i controlled myself and decided to go in the shower. as i let the warm water wash away the stress that i was feeling, i let my mind wonder to watching tayla with what she was doing.