Chapter 30 ~ Meeting the Alpha

(tayla's pov)

i opened my eyes again, to hear a door openeing. didnt even realise i had fallen asleep again. 
"good afternoon miss, my name is Mathew, but you can call me matt! im sorry for leaving you like this, we just had to put you in here until Derek gets back." the boy had dark brown hair, very short and cut back. but he was tall and very muscular, wonder if thats a wolf thing since scott is the same?

the boy came over to me and helped me up. he gave me a water bottle and helped me walk to the door. i leant on the door as i looked at my surroundings. it was a massive area, it honestly looked like an abandoned army base. 
"this is our warehouse, we just call it that since we only found out that its an old army base thingo like yesterday" matt said as he took my arm in his and led me over to a table. he helped sit me down as another man came over and put a tray down on the table. it was a very, very, long table. enough to fit about 50 people!! 
" my name is Jonah, and i am the cook here, im sorry if the meal is not very appropiate, but the kitchen here is horrible my lady, i apologise." i looked at Jonah strangely, he looked about in late 40's, i smiled at him and nodded. matt shooed him away and sat on the chair next to me. 
"dig in" he said as i pulled the cicular cover off the tray. to my suprise, there was a sandwich, i didint know what was in it, but it smelled delish!! i quickly set the tray cover down and took a bite of the sandwich. it had some type of meat in it, some other sauce and oh god it was the best thing ive ever eaten! matt watched me and chuckled as i scoffed down the first slice of the sandwich.

when i looked back up at him his face went blank. i looked at him confusily as he stood up and stood on the other side of the table, opposite me. i was about to ask why he moved when i heard a howl. it wasnt an ordinary howl, it was loud, and sounded evil. 3 men that we were working on fixing a car came into the middle of the warehouse, swinking rags onto their shoulders and cleaning their dirty hands onto their jeans. another 3 men came out of the kitchen, which is on the left side of the base, 2 looked about in their 40s, and another, looked, just like matt, what the hell?! the boy that looked like matt ran over to matt and they fist bumped each other. matt walked back over beside me and said, "this is my twin brother aiden, hes the one that cleans our dishes." i nodded my head. "the 3 men that were working on the car, thats john with the blonde hair, luke with the dark colored skin, and bailey with the light brown hair." i nodded as to tell matt that i understood what he was saying, "the cooks here are jonah and marcus, yes they are older then 40, but they know how to cook the best recipies" i nodded in agreement as i continued on stuffing my mouth with this sandwich. 2 men came out of another room, and smiled at me when they saw me, it wasnt a nice smile either. "those 2 men that just smiled at you, they are the planners, they help the alpha with decisions, their names are karl and joel." 2 other men jumped down from the top stairs of the base and landed softly, i dropped my mouth in astonishment. "those 2, they are our guards, James and Jack. they guard the place from the top of the army base, they have the eyes and stregth of an alpha, but just dont want to be one." i nodded my head, until i saw the old man who explained everything to me while i was trapped in that room come out of a door and walk directly to me. "oh and thats our elder, Jared, hes nearly 200 years old! but since hes a wolf, he only looks about 60!" i dropped my mouth in suprise, no wonder he did say hes seen alot of stuff. Jared kept on walking towards me, when he did he nodded to matt, and then matt and aiden moved away from me. i looked at the old man with a confused look on my face, why the hell  did they have to move?

"they had to move because if the alpha saw any of them near you, he wouldnt hesitate to kill them. he wont kill me because im the only one he fully trusts. but he is VERY protective of you."
I smiled sheepishly at him. my smile soon faded as soon as i saw most of the boys tense up when 2 bigger men ran in, they were both very tall, and very, very muscly. i suddenly felt very anxious, what if this derek rapes me, or even worse, makes them all rape me!! i started to have a mini panic attack until a big, a very very big, black wolf trotted into the army warehouse. i tensed up, this wolf had red eyes, and was fully black, and sent a scary feel through out my whole body. It growled as it walked in, and i started to get shivers down my spine. one of the big men came over near me and grabbed a pair of shorts that were on one of the chairs. as soon as he saw me, i remembered him from kidnapping me. i suddenly started to feel really scared.