Chapter 14~ The hangover morning

(So sorry this just a chapter to fill in my story
Thanks heaps for reading,
Beth xxx)
(Taylors pov)
i groaned as the room swirled around in circles. i haven't had a hangover in ages, Mel so owes me. i turned around on my bed to see where she was. Mel was fast asleep on the spare mattress that we had set up earlier before falling asleep, last night was one of the best nights ever tho.
FLASHBACK
Once i had seen Scott run off into the forest myseriously, i honestly didnt mind. although alot of girls would of loved to grind their bodies against him, i just planned on enjoying myself tonight, with my best friend. After we had finished a whole bottle, we had like 4 shots each from the drink table. it was the weekend, we didnt care. then. we danced and danced with the many different grinding bodies around us. we didnt care, nobody at that party cared. i mean seriously, i cant dance, when i dance i look like a mentally retarted ant that is pissed off with the world. after a night full of laughs and drinks and grinding on random boys who i might never see again, we both eventualy found Scott and went home, this was at like 2 or 3 in the morning. he had taken us both upstairs, and i swear i saw Jeremy helping him bring us up the stairs. they had both taken our shoes off, but Scott had left and Jeremy had helped me put my pjs on. in the last 3 years he's been very distant, but now hes helping his drunk older sister, get into bed and put her pjs on. oh well, i aint complaining. i dont even remember falling asleep, all i remember is falling asleep to his face swarming in my mind.
FLASHBACK ENDS
So here i am, lying in bed. cursing Alcohol and its horrible side affects. i giggled as i remembered dancing with random strangers, even meeting a hot boy to talk to and dnm about anything and everything. "what chew laughin at girly" i heard Mel mumble as she opened her eyes, barely. i smiled and just said, "go back to sleep ya goose i can barely keep my eyes open." we both laughed and fell back to sleep. i was woken up again at like 1:00 in the afternoon from silver, god damn you dog but wow what the hell the time had gone so fast. i got out of bed and had a quick shower, quickly put on some tinted moisturizer and applied a light coating of mascara. i brushed my hair and put it up in a messy bun. today was gonna be a lazy day, a day of full recovery from last nights shenanagans. when i got out Mel was already up and on her ipad. "oh yay the princess has awoken." I giggled and threw a pillow at her. At that moment my door knocked, "come in". In came in Jeremy, he gave me a sorry smile, and said, "I hope you guys had enough sleep, and I'm sorry for everything. I've just been very distant and trying to work my life out on my own, but as you can see me trying to fit in turned ugly. I had a real good chat with Scott, he's helped me more then I ever knew someone could. I'm going to try and get our friendship back that we used to have. And again I'm sorry." It warmed my heart that Scott had done this with Jeremy, I don't know what he said, and if really don't need to know, but I'm gonna thank him. I quickly got dressed in proper clothes and cleaned my room back to normal. Mel's brother came to pick her up by 2. After I had walked her out to her brothers car I walked over to Scott's house. I rung the door bell, no answer. Then I heard yelling and screaming, sounds of pain and fear.