Chapter 28 ~ i finally got her

(Derek's POV)
i didnt want to do it, the look in her eyes when we were in that library when she was happily talking to me warmed my heart. as soon as i heard my wolves coming i knew that my plan was wrong, i tried mind linking the 2 to not come and that the plan was off, but they had had their minds off and only to obey my comand. i will never forget her horrified face when i let my boys take her to my home. i knew this was wrong, i knew this was bad and that i shouldnt do it. and i know i will have consiquences, but i just want her, and now ill be able to sleep in the same house as her, breathe the same air as her. she will be able to see me, not the fake evil demon people think of me, she will see the good of me, because she is the only one that can bring that side of me out.

(Scotts POV)
As soon as i heard her scream, i knew that Derek had done something. i ran jumed out of my window the same time Baron smashed threw Tayla's window and we both landed on the ground at the same time and then ran to each other. i looked as scared and worried as he did.
"hes got her!" i said to him in sadness, and before i could even think of anything to say, Baron shifted. as he slowly turned into a human, my mouth opened in astonishment. he was so much more muscly then my dad, and so much more taller and bigger then he was. he has dark brown hair, the same kind as Tayla's and he looked just like her, except his face was a man. he was wearing just a white tshirt, light brown denim shorts, and brown work boots.
"lets go" his dark but fiery voice shook the floor as he moved his head in the direction of my pack hideout. i nodded my head as we started running to my backyard. before we made it half way my mother, Cynthia and Katie came running out following us. we all jumped the fence in sync and started running.
"whats happened my prince?" my mother asked as we all ran faster.
"its Derek, he has her, i can see her face just not who has her or where she is!" i yelled back as we all shifted when we thought no one was around. everyone except my mum shifted, her face looked suprised when she saw Baron didnt shift either.
"nice to see you again Baron, didnt think you'd show your human self ever again." my mum said inbetween breaths as she shifted into her white wolf self.
"neither did i Rosie, neither did i" his voice drifted in the wind as he to shifted, he still looked the same to his dog self "silver" but bigger, stronger and faster. when i saw the hideout in the distance i howled as loud as i could, signalling my pack to let them know im here. when we made it there everyone else but me went down to listen, while i jumped down from rock to rock to the talking post. (the thing that looks like the lion king rock)

Everyone was in their wolf form, it seems as though mum had beaten me to it to tell everyone the news. "its ok my son, we'll get her back." my father said as he joined me on the talking post.
"alright listen up, it seems as tho the devil wolf's son has stolen our packs prized possesion, we need to get her back, but we have no idea where she is or who has her right at this second."
i looked down at my mother's sad face as my dad announced his plan.
"i have already sent out wolves to look around the premises. but we need to try and find her as soon as we can, we need her not only for my son's needs, but for all of us. she doesnt belong with this demon of a child, and we will make him pay for what hes done." i heard cheers in the back, not knowing who it was since dad had brought out the whole pack from the whole town! At this moment I realised they had a plan, there was no tutoring session, he must of tricked her into going to some place and then just kidnapped her. I growled at the thought of his men being around her. My mother looked at me strangely and I just shook my head so she wouldn't ask.
"We set out on foot tonight, no shifting, we want to look and act like midnight joggers when we are really just trying to find her." My father said and looked at me, and nodded his head, I nodded my head in agreement. I needed to find her, I needed to find what has been taken from me, I needed to find what is mine.

(Hey guys it's me Beth, sorry I had to make you wait like this, I had my boyfriend come over yesterday and on Saturday I had Christmas shopping. So I'm just finishing off this chapter, in my car, on my phone, waiting for my mum to come back from her "5 minute chat"! :') since this is on my phone i apologise for any grammar or spelling mistakes, but thank you all for reading, I don't know when I'll have the next chapter up, but I can promise you's I won't make you all wait long ;) hehehe cya everyone, and have a wonderful day !
Beth xx)