Chapter 21 ~ Feelings suck.

(Taylas POV)

school's school i guess. i saw scott in English but he didnt speak to me, and when school finished for the day i went to where we normally met, and he just completely ignored me and walked into his car with Katie. so instead i texted Jeremy to meet me here, so i wouldnt have to either catch the bus by myself or walk home. and now im here, with my little brother, half way walking home because my weird so called best friend left me and my brother stranded at school. as we were walking home i got a text from scott

"hey tay tay, where are you? im still waiting in my car?"
i frowned and replied,
"i waited in our normal place we meet before going to your car, you completely ignored me and walked right past me like i dont even exist. for the first time in forever im actually walking home.  im already half way, but dont bother talking to me right at this moment, im not in the mood."  

we kept on walking until jeremy stopped me. "ok whats going on with you and scott? this is the first time since like forever that your not walking home with him or him taking you home in his car." i shrugged my shoulders, i didnt want to say that i liked him. Jeremy stood infront of me, towering over me he gave me a stern look. as soon as i let our eyes meet i burst out into tears. poor Jeremy, had to have his crying older sister in his arms and take me home and make me coffee and popcorn in bed. yes this time i didnt make the popcorn.

so here i am now, lying on my stomach on my bed, in only a bra and undies because i can not be bothered wearing clothes, with a cold coffee that jeremy made me, and one directions new song "steal my girl" playing on my phone. Jeremy is doing his homework in the other room while im in here doing absolutely nothing. i literally dont even know how to feel at the moment. i dont know if i feel jealous, hurt, sad, happy, angry. i have a feeling its nearly "that time of the month", because normally i eat like a pig when it comes to this time, and ive eaten 3 sandwiches, finished a packet of chips, got a chocolate bar next to me and to top it all off this is like my 3rd coffee today. silver was lying next to me, giving me this strange look. "ok you know what, it is not my fault that i get jealous of someone when hes not even mine, i hate these mixed feelings silver, i dont know what to do." i groaned as i leant my head into his fur. he licked my head as i contined to dnm with him. when i finished talking to silver, my daily thing i do, i got up off the bed, still in my bra and undies, and turned the music up and danced around my room. completely oblivious that my curtains werent down so anyone could see. i honestly couldnt care less, i continued dancing around my room until jeremy came in, even tho he is my brother i didnt care either, even tho he told me to put at least a dress on or bikinis. i cant argue with him so i put on a dress and cleaned up my bed. the only other thing i remember doing before i fell asleep is crying, for no god damn reason.