Chapter 10 ~ She saw me

(Scott's pov)

I ran, as fast as my 4 legs could take me. She had seen me, she felt the connection, which drove me insane. I ran through the trees and the never ending forest. I kept running. That was until the car came out of no where before I realised I was on the road. A loud screech came from the car that was infront of me. The man inside the car looked horrified when he saw me. I gave him a sorry look and ran for my life. Up the hill and through the grassy tunnel, straight near the meeting area. I stopped quickly and howled, to let my pack know I'm back, but I made it as tho it was desperate, and important. I heard the pack howl back and snarled in response, my father will NOT be happy. Better write my will. I ran past the trees and climbed to the top of the rock, below me was my father, my mum, the elders, and some other pack members. My dad looked up at me as I jumped down, rock from rock, until I reached the meeting post, (it looks like the long rock from the lion king), and looked down, I was upset at my self that I let my wolf go to far. "What happened my prince?" My mother asked me as I jumped from the meeting post onto the soil of our cave. I looked at her and my dad, they loved each other so much, I wish I had that love with Tayla, my wolf longed for her, as did I. I simply dropped my head down in sadness. I shifted back into human form as my mother held out some shorts for me, once I had put them on, I looked up at my dad. My mother looked at me curiously, "she saw him." She looked at me as I layed my head down. "She what?!!!" My dad looked at me sternly. "I never meant for her to see me, I was hiding in the forest, watching her and friend, making sure the other wasn't near, and before I knew it she saw me, she looked into my eyes. I mean she didn't know it was me me, but I knew that she felt my wolf wanting her, I knew she felt the connection that us wolves have to one girl." I looked up at my father who has both hands on the back of his shaking his head. " I'm very disappointed in you Scott." I looked at him confusingly, "your not mad?" My dad let his arms drop to his sides and sighed, " no I'm not mad, I can't be mad at you, because I did the same, except your mother never saw me. Me being me, inlove with her, I couldn't let her out of my sight, especially when she was the only female in her pack at the time. I watched her almost every day, I had to purposely make myself the lead hunter so I could tell my alpha that I was hunting, when really I was keeping an eye on what's mine." He let out a laugh and my mother walked over to him and linked her arm in his. "Sometimes, for the person we love, we do things that we wouldn't normally do. That's just the way it is." My mother said as she looked up at my father. I lifted my hand up and rested it on my the back of my head and sighed," I love her dad, and to know that someone else loves her and wants her just as much as I do, it kills me, it kills me to think that he could win." My mother came over to me an dresses her hands against my cheeks as she looked saddened, just as sad as I was since she knew how it would end. " if you love her that much, you have to fight for her, you have to fight what's yours." I looked down at the floor, "that's the thing mum, she's not mine, I haven't bitten her yet, I haven't even told her my feelings for her!! He couldn't take her at anytime and that would be over before I could think about saving her." My dad came over to me as he lead us all to the seats. "You know her dog silver?", he said as he sat down infront of me. I nodded my head, "yeah he's a wolf that you ordered to protect her?". My dad nodded in agreement, "yeah he's a wolf. But he's not any wolf, he was the alpha of my pack before me." My mouth dropped open. "When her father first moved here with his wife and mini Taylor, when we went to go welcome them, you came with us. I remember the first time you laid eyes on her, I knew straight away she was yours. Then I became alpha, and my old alpha, his name was Baron, didn't know what to do with his life since he was no longer alpha. He wasn't any ordinary alpha, hahah oh no, he was the alpha that sent every wolf running, there is legends about him spread across the world. I remember a wolf from the North Pole traveled all the way here just to see if he was real. When he first laid eyes on Taylor, he knew that other then you, there was another. But he also knew, that the other was dangerous, and there would be many challenges, so he offered to protect her. But before that all happened, that alpha that also loves Taylor, his father is the most feared wolf. He lives in the darkest part of this world. One hated his son, with a passion. Because his son was going to be alpha, he decided to wreck every ounce of happiness he would feel, when he found out that he had a mate somewhere in this world, he forced Derek to travel with him around the world. When he was just about to give up and kill his mate when Derek would become alpha, Derek saw Taylor for the first time. And it was at that moment, that all hell broke loose. I remember it was a family gathering, you remember that right? It was thanks giving?" I heavily breathed as flashbacks came into my head. I nodded and sighed.

"Well he came in through the front door as we were all laughing and eating, Taylor went inside to get her toy or something, when she didn't come out after 10 minutes I knew something was wrong, as soon as I smelt smoke, I ran straight to the back door. And there he was, holding her teddies head and giving me the most evilest smile. Flames where everywhere, that's when Baron came out of no where and jumped into the first bedroom on the 2nd floor. Derek was horrified and ran away, his father shifted and ran away with him. When Baron came back out with her, he straight away knew he has to protect her from him, because that alpha, would and will stop at nothing to destroy his sons happiness, even if it's killing someone." My mother shook her head, "there is no light in that poor mans heart, all there is darkness and evil." My dad nodded sadly. " Baron volunteered to give his life up to look after her, be her pet of best friend, he decided a dog, because then he could be with her all the time. He became her protector, but there is something more to it, I still don't even know why." My dad put his hand as he watched my mother. My mother smiled and shook her head, " he's her father." Me and my dad shot each other a look before we looked at her. " I knew from the very first sight of her, he knew she was his own. Her real mother, was Barons lover, I remember her name being Ebony, and one day she just ran away, didn't tell him why or where she was going. I now have figured it out, she had compelled a young couple to look after her baby, but she also warned them about werewolves and such, they understood, the lover, Ebony, had taught this family all there is to know, and told them to move in the house right opposite us, she was a special one. She could see the future, she could see us, she could see you, she could see Baron being Taylor's protector. All I know now is, that after that she was never heard of again." I looked over to my dad who looked just as surprised as I did. " so, woah woah woah woah. Lemme get this straight, Taylor's dog, is a wolf, who is her protector, who is also her father, and her mother gave up her life for her daughter, and the guy who also loves Taylor has a psychotic dad who wants to kill her and all the happiness he has. This is messed up." I shook my head and laughed, "son you needed to know this" he said as he patted my back, "now I know why he would always watch me or glare into my soul when I'd sit next to Taylor when I'd come over." I smiled at my parents. "Yes my prince, Baron has always been known to be very territorial, what's his is his and that's final, well that's the way he thinks." I went deep inside my head to see what Taylor was doing, she was dancing and jumping around in her room, dancing to her favourite one direction song with Baron jumping around with her. I smiled and giggled at the sight of her laughing with joy. My father looked at me confused and I just shook my head and stood up. " we love you my prince, now go say hello, she's been wanting to speak to you all day." My mother moved her hands in a way that she was shooing me away. I climbed back up to the meeting area and did a sergeant's head wave and jumped up from rock to rock. And jogged all the way back to my house, it's going to be so weird and awkward around Taylor now that I know her dad will be with us 24/7. As I jumped the fence I went back into the deep part of my mind and tried to see what she was doing, as soon as I saw she wasn't in her room, a big wish of panic came into me, as soon as I heard the massive bang, I ran to the front door of her house in a flash, as soon as I knocked on the door I realised the only clothes I has in was these weird denim shorts and wrecked red converses, well this isn't going to end well for me.