Chapter eight

Chapter eight

I walked to the kitchen to find Andy crying. I walked to him and he cried “P-please d-don’t hit me. P-please” he whispered crying. “Shh” I whispered and stepped a little closer. “P-please don’t hit me” he whispered while tears were silently flowing down his cheeks.

That’s when I realized that something was wrong. Very wrong.

**********************************************************************************

“Andy” I said softly. He looked at me, afraid when I stepped closer. “P-Please” he whispered and he shook a little, I could tell he was afraid of me. “Andy, I would never hit you” I whispered as I softly caressed his cheek. He flinched the moment I touched him, but then relaxed a bit. “I would never hurt you Andy” I whispered.

He swallowed hard and nodded. “Here, go have some rest” I said as I guided him to the couch. I could tell he was tired. “I’ll finish the dishes and we can talk after, okay?” I whispered. Andy nodded softly. I put a blanket over him and kissed his forehead softly. He smiled lightly before he quickly drifted off to sleep.

 I went back to the kitchen and finished doing to dishes. I washed everything, dried it and then put it back at their place in the cupboards.

When I had finished, I went back to the living room, to find Andy still asleep on the couch. He looked I carefully sat down next to him and softly caressed his hair. I sighed. It hurt me to see him being hurt. I’ve known him for about two days and I already loved him so much.

I picked up my phone from the little table standing in the living room and went on twitter. I tweeted; “@AshleyPurdy: My new roommate is really awesome”. I sighed and went through my mentions; people asking me to post a picture of Andy. I’ll upload one later. Not now.

Andy shifted and woke up slowly. Tears filled his eyes again. “Andy” I whispered. “I-I’m so sorry” he cried silently. “It’s okay Andy” I whispered and helped Andy to sit up. He flinched as I hugged him, but then relaxed in my arms. “Shh…” I whispered. Andy swallowed a few times.

“What happened?” I asked Andy, I needed  to know why he was so afraid of me, so I wouldn’t do wrong things. “I-I” he broke down. “Shh…” I whispered and softly rubbed circles at his back. “It’s okay… Breathe slowly in and out.. I’ll listen to you” I whispered.

Andy calmed down some and took a deep breath.  "I-I...A few years ago I-I had a b-boyfriend, N-Nathan" Andy sobbed. "H-he abused me and-and" Andy broke down again, violently shaking and crying. "Shh..." I held Andy tight. "It's okay, I'll protect you" I whispered. "H-he raped me Ashley" Andy cried. "He fucking r-raped me" Andy cried. "Andy" I whispered, I didn't know what to say. This beautiful boy was abused and raped. Sometimes I hate this world so much. People get raped and abused and killed withouth others caring. I'm sick of this.

Andy softlly untangled him from my arms and moved away from me. He looked hurt. "I-I'm sorry" he sobbed. "I-I understand if you hate me right now" he sobbed. "Andy" I said, "I could NEVER hate you".

That's when we both leant in and kissed eachother. His lips were so soft.

Suddenly the door opened.

A/N:
Cliiiiiiiiifhaaaangeeeer :D
I'm so sorry I didn't upload earlier :C But yeah, here is your chapter :D
Please please please gimme a feedback :)
I know my chapters are short and they suck. Sorreeh :c
~Dani :3