Epilogue

"We're engaged." Andy smiled as he held my hand and looked to the guys. "Oh my god that's so cute!" CC screamed and threw himself at Andy and I and hugged us. He had forgiven Andy for leaving me and I had forgiven CC for being an ass. Sammi just looked at us and giggled, "You're so cute together."

Jake, Sammi and Jinxx hugged us too.

"We're so happy for you" Jake and Jinxx said in union. I just smiled at them and they smiled back. 

We decided to go out tonight with the six of us, go out for dinner at some restaurant.

It was super fun.

On our walk home, we passed trees which were filled with those christmas lights. They were beautiful.  I held Andy's hand. Jinxx held Sammi's hand and Jake held CC's hand.

Suddenly CC stopped walking and we stopped too. CC got on one knee in front of Jake and took his hand. "Jacob Mark Pitts, you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I love you so much. Please be mine forever?" He asked. Jake started tearing up and launched himself at CC. "Yes, oh CC I love you so much" he whispered. CC smiled at Jake and kissed him passonate. He slipped a ring on Jake's finger. 

We all started cheering. 

"Guys I love you so much, you're my brothers and my best friend, and Sammi, you're my sister" I said. They all looked at me and then pulled me in a group hug.

I smiled when we broke apart. 

I had the best friends and the most beautiful fiancée in the world.

For once, I was happy. 

And nothing was going to stop me.