Chapter fourteen

He wrapped his arms around me tightly before I drifted off to sleep. 

The next morning I woke up, Andy wasn't there, neither was CC. I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom, taking a shower and dressing myself. When I was done in the bathroom, I went to the kitchen. Also no CC or Andy. 

I got really worried, something must have happened. I pulled my hair back and sat down at the couch. 

I took my phone and dialed CC's number. He picked up. "H-hi". "CC, where are you?" I asked, "and where is Andy?" I started panicking. "H-hospital" CC sobbed. "Since when have you been there, CC what's going on?" I asked,  slightly panicking. "I-It's J-Jake" he sobbed. 'WHAT HAPPENED?!" I almost screamed. "H-he g-got a-a hearta-attack" CC cried.

"What?" I said and started crying too. "I-I don't know what to do anymore Ash, I-I feel so w-worthless." he sobbed. "I-I where is Andy?" I asked. "H-He's here, I-I'll give him to you" CC said. 

"Hey Ash" Andy sounded tired. "ANDY!?" I screamed, I was really upset by now. "Andy come here, Andy please" I cried. "I'm on my way home baby, stay strong, I'll be there in a second" he said.

The next hour went by in a rush, Andy came home to pick me up, explained why he didn't wake me up; I looked tired and I was peacefully asleep. We rushed to the hospital and a nurse explained what happened to Jake.

He woke up, but because he didn't get enough oxygen he passed out and then got a heartattack. I got to see Jake, he was conscious. "Hey Ash" he said, his voice was barely a whisper. "Jakey" I said and walked over to him. 

"C-Can I talk to you?" Jake asked quietly. "You can always talk to me" I said softly. I grabbed a chair and sat down next to Jake's bed. 

"I-It's about CC" Jake started, "I-I guess I could tell you this since you're gay, but-but I-I think I'm bisexual" Jake blushed. I smiled softly. "A-and I think I like CC" Jake said, tears welling up in his eyes.  "That's so cute' I said. "I-Do you think he'll hate me?" Jake asked, kinda scared. "You gotta ask him yourself Jake, but I know it'll all be okay, I'll send him this way" I smiled.

"Thanks" Jake said softly and smiled lightly. "You're always welcome Jakey" I said. 

I walked out of the room and walked to CC. "Jake needs to talk to you" I said softy. "Um... Okay" CC said and sighed. "I promise it'll be about something good" I smiled. CC smiled weakly back.

CC walked to Jake's room and I got Andy and we went there too.

"I ehm..." Jake started. "CC, I-I-I think I like you" Jake stuttered. CC looked shocked. 

A/N: I'm depressed like seriously this isn't healthy. And I got slapped in the face today by a bitch and now my jaw hurts. Yay. Ughhhh just let me die please .___.