Chapter four

We took Andy's bags from the living room and put them in the bedroom. Since the appartment isn't very big, we share a room. Andy unzipped the zipper of his bag and we started putting his clothes in the closet. He had batman boxers. So cute, I thought.

Andy took out two notebooks out of his bag. "What are those?" I asked curious. "My notebooks" he said, "There I write lyrics and I draw, and the other one's my diary" He said blushing. I just smiled softly at him. Why was he so damn cute?

"Why are you blushing?" Andy asked. "I'm not blushing, it's just hot in here" I said, still blushing. "Yeah sure..." Andy said, looking at me weirdly. "So at what time does that girl come over?" Andy asked. "Oh shit" I mumbled, I'd forgot about Kina coming over tonight for a second. "She'll be here in fifteen minutes" I said, I looked outside, it was already getting dark. "Shittt" I said. "You okay?" Andy asked. I nodded "yeah, it's just... Kina can be a real bitch sometimes. If she doesn't like you she'll call you names and stuff and I don't want you to get hurt" I sighed. "It'll be okay Ashley, I can handle with people calling me names, I'm kinda used to it since everyone hated me in highschool" He said. 

I smiled softly at him he smiled back and pulled me into a hug. I sniffed in his scent. He smelled like cologne and cigarettes. I didn't want to let him go. 

As soon as we pulled away, rang the doorbell. I sighed and looked Andy in his ocean blue eyes, one more time. "Please don't be mad" I whispered and went to open the door. 

"Hey baby" Kina said as I opened the door for her. She leaned in to kiss me but I pushed her away. "We're not together anymore, remember?" I asked. I let her in and we walked over to the living room, where Andy was sitting on the couch.

"Who's that.... faggot?" Kina asked. Shit.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter aljdsflajdsfl I'm just so busy with school and stuff. I wish I could upload more often etc but I just don't have that much time :(

Also, I RAN OUT OF IDEAS D: 

Someone please help me and message me here on wattpad, on tumblr, twitter, facebook whatever. I'd be nice if someone gave me some ideas ^^