Chapter sixteen

Suddenly the door bust open again, this time it was a guy who wasn't crying. He just glared at me. It made me feel very uncomfortable...

"Hello, boys" he said and looked at Frank and Andy. So this must be Nathan...   Frank was still crying, Gerard's arms wrapped around him tightly. He whispered soft words in Frank's ear. Andy just stood there, facing Nathan.

"Won't you go say something if I say hi?" Nathan screamed and hit Andy in his face. "Hi" Andy whispered.    "You motherfucker" I growled. "Who's this faggot?" Nathan asked Andy. "That's Ashley, my boyfriend." Andy said. "So you got another?" Nathan asked. Andy nodded quietly. I could tell he was very afraid of Nathan since he was all shaking.

"And you, freak?" Nathan asked Frank. "T-this is Gerard, m-my boyfriend" he said. Nathan slapped him in the face, Frank started crying again. "You son of a bitch" Gerard said and punched Nathan in the jaw.  Nathan hissed in pain and punched Gerard back.

Frank just started crying harder. So did Andy.  

I couldn't just let Nathan beat up Andy, Frank AND Gerard, I had to do something. I thought for a second and then kicked Nathan there where the sun doens't shine. He fell down on his knees, hissing in pain. "Don't you ever dare to touch any of my friends again" I threat and kicked him again. Then we all left.  

We went to the canteen of the hospital and Andy and I got some ice tea and Frank and Gerard got a coffee. How typical. Frank calmed down some after he had some coffee.   "I'm sorry" He whispered. "Why would you be sorry?" Gerard asked. "B-Because I'm only crying like an idiot and he hit you. He fucking hit you" Frank whispered while he looked at Gerard. "You don't have to be sorry baby, I know what he did to you, it's nothing if you look at what he did to me" Gerard whispered.     

Andy was silently crying too. I felt so sorry for him, and for Frank, and for Gerard.

It just got too much. 

I started crying too and ran to Jake's room. Jake and CC both weren't there, but Jinxx and Sammi were. "Ashley" Sammi said and hurried over to me. "Ashley what's going on?" she asked. Black spots started to form in my sight. "Ashley, Ashley why don't you answer me?" She asked.

"Ashley, buddy" I heard Jinxx say. His voice faded away slowly. "Ashley why aren't you answering?". Then everything went black. 

A/N: Another crappy chapter, you're welcome :) 

Everyone here is drunk again and I'm fucking done with drunk people. Also, I feel sick. Sorry for complaining.  I hope you enjoy reading this :)

Also, check out my MCR fanfic, it's probably pretty crappy but yeah. I just want to try the different perspectives and then maybe write a BVB fanfic with a girl as main character, and then also from different perspectives :)