Chapter twenty one

A/N: Sorry I took so long for updating! For those who want to know what I’ve been up to this weekend: First of all, I’ve listened to ‘Wild Child – Juliet Simms’ a thousand times. Friday I travelled to the south of the Netherlands, and I slept there somewhere, Saturday I went to Germany, Sunday I went to Belgium and stayed there until Monday (today) and then today I travelled back from Belgium, to Germany (I’ve been there for 5 hours I think) and then I travelled back home (the mid of the Netherlands). I didn’t have much time to write, so I think I only wrote about the half of this chapter while travelling. Then I just got back home (7 PM) and I unpacked my bags and had dinner etc. And then I wrote this chapter, I’m fucking tired, so you better like it. Hahaha. I hope y’all like this chapter :)

“I-I forgive him CC” I said quietly. “You FORGAVE HIM?!” CC screamed. I’ve never seen him like this. It was fucking scaring me. “You know what? Walk to hell” CC screamed. He started crying and hit me in the face, hard.

I just cracked through my knees and slid down on the floor.

What the hell did just happen?

I just sat there, I was confused. Why the hell did he hit me?

I looked at Andy, who was hovering over me, a mix of worry, anger, confusion and fear clearly visible on his face. “Ash?” he asked, my eyes were getting heavier and my head hurt.

I took a deep breath. “Jake?” I asked, “can you please look after CC?”
Jake stood up and went after CC.

I closed my eyes for a second. “Ashley?! Ashley don’t die please, I need you” Andy said worried. “I’m not dying baby, I’m just tired” I whispered, smiling in my thoughts. Andy was so sweet. “Can we please go home?” I whispered.

Andy nodded and picked me up in bridal style. He carried me to his car, which he apparently picked up on his way to the mall, and put me carefully down in the passengers seat. He buckled my seatbelt and he drove us back to our apartment after texting the guys and the Matt guy that we were going home.

When we came home, he carried me inside and carefully laid me down on my bed. He took of my shoes, socks, pants and shirt and put some sweat pants on me.

Then he tucked me in and kissed my forehead softly. “Sleep tight baby” he whispered and I drifted off to sleep.

~~~

The next morning I woke up with Andy’s arms wrapped around my waist. I snuggled up in his chest some more and let out a content sigh. I loved Andy and I was so glad I had him back. I heard a giggle and turned around, facing Andy. He looked at me with his big, blue eyes, which were sparkling with happiness. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

He wrapped his arms around my waist a little tighter and pecked my lips, “good morning baby” he whispered. “Good morning” I replied. It’d been a long time since I’d been this happy. I kissed Andy again and this time Andy deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue over my lip, wanting entrance to my mouth. I opened my mouth a bit and he pushed his tongue in, massaging my tongue with his. Fuck, this was so hot.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, cause otherwise I’d probably would have popped a boner, the kiss ended as Andy pulled back, resting his forehead against mine. “I love you” he breathed on my lips, “I love you too” I whispered back.

Andy pecked my lips once more and then got up to shower. I sat up too and looked around.  I saw my iPhone on my night stand and picked it up. Two unread text messages, both sent by Jake, I looked at the time; yesterday evening, 11.01 PM.

I opened the messages. | Hey Ash, you’re probably sleeping now, but I talked to CC. At first I thought he was like jealous of you, but that wasn’t the case, he said. He said that he was fucking worried about you, and he said it hurt him to see you hurt. He didn’t like Andy being an ass to you the one second, and Mr Gentlemen the next.| I thought for a second, CC being jealous? No, that wasn’t possible. I somewhere could understand where he was coming from, I mean, yeah, Andy was being an ass. But he apologized and I still love him to death.

Then I opened the second message, this one was sent at 03.10 AM. | Hey Ash, can we talk tomorrow, like, in private? – Jake |. I frowned and read the text again. What was going on?

“You okay?” A deep, low voice asked suddenly. I looked up and saw Andy standing there, with only a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair still damp.

“Yeah, why?” I asked. “You’re so frowny” he giggled. “Oh, yeah, Jake texted me about why CC hit me yesterday” I said, “he thinks you’re a total ass” I sighed. “Is frowny even a word?” I asked giggling. “I don’t know “ Andy smiled. “But CC has the right to think I’m a total ass. I totally was acting like a total ass” Andy sighed sadly. “But I love my total ass” I said and walked over to Andy and pecked his lips real quick.

Andy walked over to the drawer and started dressing himself. I sat back on the bed and texted Jake back, | Hey, sorry for the late reply. We can talk today? Just tell me when and where :)| I texted back. Within a minute I got a message back. | Sure, um… my place? I can pick you up at 02.00 PM? :)| I looked at the clock on my phone; 11.00 AM. | Sure, see you later|  I texted back and put my iPhone back on the night stand.

Then I got up and took a shower too, while Andy made us pancakes. Damn, I didn’t know his pancakes were so delicious.

“MhAndy” I half moaned, “these are really god damn good” I said as I ate another piece of the pancake. Andy smiled, “I’m glad you like them” he said. I smiled back.

After about fifteen minutes we both finished breakfast and I felt so fat and disgusting. I ate way too much. I needed to lose all this stuff.

“E-excuse me” I said as I walked to the bathroom. Without thinking I picked up my razor and brought it to my wrist. I almost pressed it down, but then I figured that necessarily wouldn’t make me lose the weight I had, I’d only lose blood that way.

I dropped the razor again and stumbled over to the toilet and kneeled down in front of it. 

This wasn’t good, this wasn’t good at all.