Chapter twenty four

A/N: There will be about one more chapter till the fanfic ends D:

Enjoy :3

As I sighed, my breath was shaky and soon tears were running down over my face and one sentence was repeating in my head; you're worthless

 I sighed and walked down the street. I walked to the park and sat down on the grass, which was covered by dew. My pants got a little wet but I didn't care. I lay down and looked up at the sky; the stars were brightly shining. Just like the first time I met Andy, that night, the stars were bright too.

I messed up everything. I stopped with my study for graphic designs. I'm a wreck. 

I lay there, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up, and took my phone out of the pocket of my tight black skinny jeans. It was still dark and there were no people anywhere outside. It was four am. 

I saw I got 18 missed calls and 35 messages. 

I opened them and saw most of them were from Andy. | Baby where are you? | Are you okay? | Ashley? | Where are you? | What happened? | You're not at Jake's. Where are you? | 

Fuck. 

I also had a few messages of the other guys. Shit.

I sat up carefully. My back hurt from laying on the ground. I stood up and slowly made my way home. 

When I came home, I put on my pajamas and went to bed. Well, that was thep plan, but when I opened the door of our bedroom, I saw the little lamp on my  nightstand was on. 

Andy lay in my bed, clutching my pillow to his chest, trails of make up were ran down his face. He cried! I slowly walked over to the bed and then decided to wake Andy up. He moaned softly and then opened his beautiful bright blue eyes. He was so cute.

"A-Ashley?" his voice trembled. "Andy I'm so sorry" I whispered. "Ashley" he whispered and started crying. 

I sat down next to him and hugged him, pulling him in my lap. "Andy I'm so sorry, I-I went to the park and kinda fell asleep" I said. Andy hugged me back. "It's okay, you're here now" he whispered.

I softly kissed him and then lay down next to him, pulling him in my arms. "I'm tired" I whispered. "Me too baby" he whispered. "Sleep tight baby" I whispered and nuzzled my face in his hair. "Sweet dreams" he whispered back.