Chapter twelve

"CC?" I asked, he was crying. "CC, what's going on?" I asked, I started panicking as CC cried harder.

"I-I- Jake" he sobbed. "CC, what's going on?" I asked, getting really worried now. "He-he got i-in a-a car accident" CC cried. "What?!" I asked. "H-he - and I-I-I'm so sorry" he cried. "CC, we're coming over to you right now" I said and hung up. 

"We gotta go to CC" I gasped. "What happened?" Andy asked shocked. "Jake got in a car accident" I said. "Who's Jake?" Andy asked. "He's a friend of us and CC's crush. CC's so upset" I said, at the verge of tears. 

Andy hugged me tight and whispered in my hair "It'll be okay baby". I got my jacket and my boots and we made our way to CC's. 

When we came there, we got in with the spare key CC gave me earlier. When we came there, we followed the sound of sobbing. 

We found CC on the couch, a razor clutched tightly in his hand, he had bloody wrists. "CC" I said and hurried over to him. "CC buddy what did you-"  I grabbed the razor and threw it across the living room "CC" I sobbed. 

"I-I'm so sorry Ash, I-I just didn't know what to do and then-then this happened and I-I'm so sorry Ashley" he sobbed. "I-it's okay" I said and swallowed hard. "I'm so sorry Ashley" he sobbed. "I-It's okay CC" I said and clutched CC to my chest. 

Andy got to the kitchen to get some bandages and he helped me cleaning CC's wrists and putting bandages on them. "I-I'm so sorry Ashley, I-I promise I-I won't ever do this again, I-I'm so sorry Ashley" he sobbed. 

"Shh... it's okay CC, it's okay" I whispered and stroked his hair softly. 

Then CC's phone rang. 

CC took it and his eyes filled with tears again. "Y-Yeah, o-okay, I'll be there as soon as possible" he said. When he said bye, his voice cracked and he broke down again. "What's going on sweetie?" I asked softly. "J-Jake is in coma an-and he might not wake up anymore" CC cried.

"Oh sweetie" I whispered. "C-can we p-please go to the hospital?" CC asked. "I-I need to tell him I love him" CC whispered. "Of course" I said and helped CC putting on a long sleeved sweater. We got in the car and made our way to the hospital 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm kinda busy (with doing nothing xd) 

Thanks to x0WhatEver0x for the idea <3 :D You're awesome ^^