Chapter one

I was listening to I wanna rock by Twisted Sister as I cleaned my apartment. I’d get a new roommate today, so to make a good first impression I’d clean my room. My last roommate was an asshole. I’m glad he moved to Phoenix. I really hope my new roommate is nice.

It took me about two hours to clean everything. It was five pm now. My new roommate could arrive any second. I quickly went to the bathroom and reapplied my eyeliner, did my hair and put on some perfume.

I decided to play some guitar to kill the time. I was writing a song. I didn’t have a name for it yet, but I did have a band, called Stolen Hearts.

The sound of the doorbell made me jump. “I’m coming” I said. I walked over to the door and opened it, not prepared for his gaze. I looked up, about to say hi, to only blush. “Hey” he chuckled. He had a deep-ish voice, he was tall and skinny. He had black fluffy hair, a pale skin and beautiful blue eyes. Crystal blue, I’d like to call them. “Hey” I said back.

“I’m Andy” he said as he held out his hand, offering friendship. I shook his hand. His hand was so soft, so fragile. “I’m Ashley” I replied. I was lost in his eyes, his smile, his face, everything. “Uh… come in”  I said as I held open the door. Andy smiled softly and then stepped inside. I could feel my face heat up. Why do I always have to blush?

“Uh… right, sit down. Do you wanna drink something?” I asked shyly. “Sure” he replied. “Ice tea?” I asked. “That’s fine” he said smiling. I blushed again and went to the kitchen area to get us some drink.

I put the glasses down in front of us ant the table and sat down too. Andy seemed like an interesting guy. “Where are you from?” I asked. “Ohio” he answered. “How old are you?” he asked. “I’m twenty one” I said. “That’s cool! I’m twenty” he said. I nodded, this was awkward. “What are you studying?” he asked. “Graphic designs, you?”  “I don’t study yet. I don’t know what I wanna study. But right now I’m working at the Subway.” He said. “Awesome” I replied.

Andy yawned, “Are you tired?” I asked. He nodded softly and rubbed his eyes. I helped Andy making and fixing his bed and made us some salad for dinner. After dinner I did the dishes and Andy when off to bed.

Later that evening I sat down on the couch and sighed. Why do I have to fall in love the first fucking moment I see him? Can’t I just turn off the blushing system of my cheeks? Why is he so handsome? And damn, how did he get his eyes so blue?

God, Ashley, you’re over thinking again. He is BORN with those eyes. Time to sleep, I thought.

I turned off the lights, locked the door and then made my way to the bedroom. I saw Andy lying in his bed. Eyes closed, his chest rising and falling with every breath. He looked so peaceful. And he was so beautiful. I smiled lightly and stripped myself down to my boxers and lay down in my bed, drifting off to sleep, thinking of Andy.

A/N:

This is probably going to be a pretty short story, but I don't know yet c: