Chapter eleven

A/N: Since I need some distraction cause I'm mostly spending my whole day doing homework and studying, so yeah; here a new chapter :)

I softly rubbed his back, "shh... It's okay Andy, you're safe now. You're safe here, I won't hurt you, I  never will" I whispered.  

*******************************************************************************************

When Andy calmed down some, I asked him; "What were you dreaming about?". He took a shaky breath and answered quietly. "My ex boyfriend" he whispered. "W...what did he do?" I asked quietly. "W-when I didn't do exactly what he wanted, he-he'd beat me up. He'd kick me and hit me and sometimes he-he's put out his cigarette on m-my arms" Andy sobbed. 

I held him tight. "C-can I see?" I asked carefully. Andy nodded sadly and showed his arms. Burns all over it. But I also saw faded scars on his wrist, I could see some have been stitched. "A-Andy" I whispered. I softly traced the scars with my finger. Tears welled up in my eyes. "A-Andy baby". I started crying. 

"I-I'm so sorry Ashley" he whispered. "I-I want you to be happy" I sobbed. 

Andy looked at me, not understandingly. "I-I love you Andy, I-I want you too be happy. It hurts me to see you hurt, you have nightmares and you wake up screaming and crying, I just want you to be happy Andy" I whispered crying. 

"Ashley..." he said. Then he kissed me. 

He kissed me with so much love, so much passion, fireworks went off in my stomach. 

Suddenly I started crying. Andy pulled me tight. "Shh...Why are you crying baby?" he whispered. I just closed my eyes tightly and snuggled up some more in Andy's arms. "B-because" I sobbed, gasping for air.

I hated it when I cried like this. I was all crying and shaking and gasping for air, pretty much making a drama out of it, but I couldn't help when I cried like this.

Sometimes I just broke down without a proper reason, then I'd just starte crying. Those moments were mostly at night, when I was alone, and lonely.

"Shh... What's going on Ashy?" Andy whispered and held me close to his chest. "I-I" I sobbed "I-I don't d-deserve you" I sobbed. "You're right, you deserve someone so much better than me" Andy whispered and kissed my head. "N-No, I-I mean you-you're way too nice t-to me" I sobbed.

"I'm giving you the love you deserve" he whispered softly. I just closed my eyes again and laid down next to Andy and fell asleep again. Just before I fell asleep I felt Andy's lips touching my head gently. "I love you Ashley" he whispered.

When I woke up again, I was laying in the bed, all alone, Andy wasn't there. I stretched, got up and walked to the kitchen, I smelled bacon.

I saw Andy standing in front of the counter, baking bacon and making scrambled eggs. It smelled so damn nice.

I walked over to Andy and wrapped my arms lightly around his waist, hugging him from behind.

I nuzzled my face in his neck and whispered "Good morning baby". "Good morning beautiful" he said back and turned around to kiss me on the lips. "What are you doing?" I asked, a smirk on my face. "Oh, making you some breakfast" he smiled.

"I love you" I said, "I love you too" he whispered.

He finished making breakfast and we both sat down on the couch, eating our breakfast. Andy turned his head to me and studied my face while I was eating. I felt a bit uncomfortbable, I mean, I didn't particulary look handsome while eating.

I turned my head away, blusihng. "Why are you turning your head away?" Andy asked sadly. I swallowed the bacon. "Cause I'm ugly when I'm eating" I blushed.

"Of course you aren't, you're beautiful in every way possible" Andy smiled. "Thanks" I blushed.

My phone rang and CC's ID flashed across the screen.

I sighed, and Andy chuckled. I took my phone. "Ashley" CC sobbed.

"CC?" I asked, he was crying. "CC, what's going on?" I asked, I started panicking as CC cried harder.

When the stars were bright (Andley)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें