Chaper three

I ran off to the bathroom and got in. I locked the door and slid down against it until I was sitting on the cold floor. I bit my lip hard, trying not to cry. My vision blurry. I didn't want to hurt myself again. It only made me more ugly than I already was. And then second; if I cut my arms or thighs too deep and Andy would find out, he'd probably  hate me and move to somewhere else. And then I'd have a broken heart forever. Forever a broken hearted Ashley Purdy. I didn't want to be that.

About half an hour later Andy softly knocked on the door of the bathroom. "Hey Ashley, are you okay?" He asked softly. "I-I'm fine" I said, my voice a bit shaky. I stood up and opened the door to face a pair of beautiful blue eyes, filled with worry. "You sure?" Andy asked. I nodded "Yeah I'm sure, thanks for asking" I said and flashed him a fake smile.  Andy smiled weakly back.

We went to the living room again and sat down on the couch. This was very weird. I sat on the couch, next to Andy, so close our legs were almost touching. Though they didn't.

My phone rang, Kina's ID flashed across the screen. I sighed. "Don't you have to answer that one?" Andy asked. I shrugged and took my phone. "Listen and enjoy" I said sarcastically and put my phone on speaker.

"Hey baby" Kina said. I rolled my eyes and Andy chuckled. "We're not together anymore" I said. "But baby" she whined. Andy had a little difficulty holding back his laughter. I grinned. "What's it?" I asked. "Can I come over? Please? I need to get out of this, please Ashley please, only one night" She begged. Andy bit his lip, trying not to smile a 250 megawatt smile. "Okay" I sighed, "and only tonight, Andy my roommate is also here so no tricks" I warned her. "Okay baby, see you then" she said and then hung up. 

I looked at Andy and soon we busted out into laughing. "Who-was was that?" he gasped. "My exgirlfriend" I said. Andy grinned. 

"Shall we put your stuff in the bedroom n stuff?" I asked. Andy nodded "sure"

A/N: Short chapter. Sorry D:

When the stars were bright (Andley)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara