Chapter seventeen

"Ashley, buddy" I heard Jinxx say. His voice faded away slowly. "Ashley why aren't you answering?". Then everything went black. 

 When I woke up I couldn't open my eyes. I heard soft sobbing next to the bed I lay in. I tried so hard to open my eyes but I just couldn't. I heard them sob; "A-Ashley". Wait. That sounded very much like Andy. I didn't want him to be sad.

I tried to open my eyes again, but vainly, they remained closed. "A-Ashlely" he sobbed again and I felt him taking my hand in his.

Then I head a door open, and I heard someone shuffle inside. "Hey Andy" that was Jake's voice. Wait what? How long have I been passed out? I mean, Jake got in a fucking car accident. "H-Hi Jake" Andy whispered. I heard a chair being pulled out and I think Jake sat down on it. 

"Andy, shouldn't you get out for a while, I mean, you've been  here since forever, you barely slept, you barely ate and I can tell that you're at your breaking point" Jake said softly. "I don't care" Andy said.

"Please, just go to the canteen, and get some coffee. Andy, I know I haven't known you for that long, but you really need to get out of this room for a while" Jake said. "But- but I can't leave him" Andy whispered, and started crying again. "W-what if he-he wakes up or-or d-dies?" Andy sobbed.

"Only five mintues Andy, I'll stay here to watch him" Jake said. "No" Andy said, "I can't leave, Jake"

I heard some muffled background noises which turned out to be CC, Jinxx and Sammi.

"Hey Andy, hey Jake" Sammi said. "Hey" Jake said back, Andy didn't reply, he only held my hand a little tighter. "Andy, you OK buddy?" CC asked quietly. Andy just started sobbing again. "Hey buddy" I heard CC walk closer to Andy. 

"How's Ashley?" Jinxx asked. The room stayed quiet. "I-I'm so afraid" Andy sobbed. "Oh Andy hunnie" Sammi said. "Andy it will be okay... Shh..." she whispered. 

"I wonder if he can hear us" CC thought out loud. I wanted to say that I could, but I couldn't talk. I couldn't talk, I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't move. It was like I was... dead. My soul was living but my body was dead.

Wait, I couldn't be dead, could I? 

I tried my hardest to move. I tried to squeeze Andy's hand. I tried my hardest, and finally, I gave a light squeeze.

Andy jumped and squealed. "He squeezed my hand" he almost yelled. I squeezed his hand again, now feeling my own body again. I opened my eyes slowly and whispered "Andy?". 

Andy practically threw himself at me and hugged me tight. "Ashley" he whispered crying. "Ashley I thought you were not going to make it. Ashley I love you so much" he cried. "I love you too Andy" I whispered back, and softly rubbed circles at his back. "Don't cry baby, I'm here" I whispered.

"Hey Ash," CC said. "Hey CC, and the others" I smiled and yawned. "I think you need to rest" Sammi said. I nodded and laid my head down at my pillow again, drifting off to sleep.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time lapse * 2 days ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

"Mr Purdy, you're allowed to go home again" the nurse said. I nodde and took my phone to call Andy. "Hey baby" I said, "You can come and pick me up, I"m allowed to go home again" I said.  

The last few days were exhausting. Apparetly I'd been out for two weeks, I fainted because I didn't get enough oxigen and then I had a blood infection.   

Jake is healed now and right now Andy's due to pick me up.   When Andy arrived at the hospital, he kissed my lips and hugged me tight. "I'm so glad you're okay" he giggled. I smiled at him.   

He took me home.   When I stepped in our appartment, it smelled weird, like clean.  

I walked to the bathroom cause I needed to pee, then I saw it; a few blood drops.   

"Andy?" I asked. No reaction. I walked back to the livingroom, where I saw Andy, standing with his back to me. "Andy?" I asked, getting scared now. He turned around; his eyes were dul and bloodshotl, bags under them, his face super pale.   

Then I noticed the sleeves of his shirt; red.  

He was bleeding! "Andy, Andy what did you do?!" I yelled. He didn't say anything, he just stared at me with that dead look in his eyes.  

When I walked over to him, he crashed down on the floor. "Andy!" I yelled.  

"Fuck fuck fuck" I yelled, pushing my hair back and I sat down next to Andy.  

I pulled out my iPhone and dialed CC's number. No signal.  

Fuck.  

A/N: Here's chapter seventeen :) It went another way than I actually intended to, but I guess this is okay. It's friday evening and I'm exhausted. I got 2 tests and an exam next week and I really need to study. But it's 9 PM now so I guess I'll go listen to some music, and then off to bed. I'll study tomorrow. You're probably not interested in all this shit about my life so I'll stop typing now. 

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter <3   

Ps. Give me a feedback? :)