Chapter twenty

PLEASE READ THE A/N FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE UPLOADING PROCESS OF THIS STORY.

A/N: Okay, so I wrote this chapter today. Instead of my essay for art class about Kwaito music (which is terrible music). So yeah… Just a little note; I upload every Friday evening (since I’m forever alone and have no friends, I spend my Friday nights writing fanfics and crying over fictional gay couples). Sometimes I upload more than once a week, but my standard is once a week. I hope you’ll enjoy this chapter; it’s longer than the last few chapters :)

∙»Andy’s P.O.V.«∙

A tear rolled down his cheek. “Hey, why are you crying?” I asked softly. “I-I’m broken” he whispered crying. I felt so bad for him. “I’ll fix you Ashley” I whispered and held him tighter. “Y-you can’t fix me” he sobbed. “I can, and I will, I promise” I said, I’d do anything for him. He was so sweet and caring.

Ashley shook his head, still crying. “I-I love you Andy, you’re my everything, but I-I’m afraid you c-can’t fix me. I-I’m too broken” he sobbed. “I will try my hardest” I whispered. I really wanted to help him. “I-I’m so sorry Andy, but you can’t fix me” he whispered.

“Well damn it!” I screamed suddenly, pushing him away. Another person for who I wasn’t good enough. I was never good enough, for anyone. No one ever let me into their lives, no one wanted me. Ashley didn’t want me. Yet again I wasn’t good enough. I was never good enough.

“I’m gonna stay with my friend mat, and I’m fucking breaking up with you!” I screamed, swallowing back tears. If I wasn’t good enough, I could better immediately end our relationship.  Ashley’s eyes went dead, he looked so broken. I just wanted to hug him right there and never let him go, but I couldn’t. I fucking couldn’t stay with him.

I took a bag and started stuffing clothes in it. Then I left, slamming the door shut behind me. I stood still for a minute, hearing Ashley cry. It broke my heart, but I just couldn’t be here anymore. I ran to Matt’s house, since I didn’t want to take my car, because then I’d probably end up in a car accident cause I can’t drive when I’m mad.

When I arrived at Matt’s house, I rang the doorbell. Matt opened the door, “Hey Andy, what’s up?” he asked. I just started crying like a baby, heavily shaking and sobbing. “Hey, shh…. Come in Andy” Matt said and hugged me tight, I sniffed in his scent.

Matt led me inside and sat down with me at the black leather couch which stood in his living room. I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head on my knees, sobbing like a five year old kid who just lost his teddy bear. “Hey, shh… What’s going on Ands?” he asked, using the nickname which he used since 8th grade.  “I-I broke up with Ashley” I sobbed. “Why did you break up?” Matt asked softly. “I-I-He was crying and I asked him w-why and-and then he told me he-he was b-broken and I said I-I’d fix h-him and t-then he was all like y-you can’t f-fix me” I sobbed, burying my face in Matt’s chest. “Oh Ands” he whispered.

“I-I’m never good enough for anyone” I cried. I really wanted to die that moment. “Andy, that isn’t true, you are good enough for a lot of people, including me and Ashley” he whispered. “I-I’m not, I-I always mess everything up and-and I’m ugly and I-I just wanna die Matt” I cried. “Shh…“ Matt stroked my hair softly. “You don’t want to die Andy, you’ve got a whole life in front of you, and there are so many things you have left to do” he whispered, trying to calm me down. “I-I’m worthless” I sobbed. “Andy, you aren’t” Matt whispered and there were tears in his eyes. 

I just cried and Matt held me tight in his arms, like he used to do in high school, when the jocks beat me up, or anyone else, when the teachers made fun of me, and when people made me want to kill myself. Only I’d been at least four years since I had come to his house and cried like this. There was something very emotional about it.

I felt myself getting tired and drifting off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up in Matt’s arms, in his bed. He had taken off my (and his) clothes and we were both laying in our boxers, like how we used to sleep when we were in high school.

I snuggled up some more in his arms and looked at him. He’d gotten older, he looked more tired, but he was still as cute  while sleeping as he was in high school; his mouth slightly opened and drooling on his pillow.

I never thought that it was gross. I just thought it was super cute.

I really needed to go to the bathroom so I softly untangled me from Matt’s arms and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, no make up on my face, Matt must’ve taken it off. He was so sweet, he was the best friend ever.

I did my business and then went to the kitchen and made Matt some breakfast; pancakes. He really deserved them.

When they were done, I put them on a plate and walked to Matt’s bedroom, waking him up by softly nudging his arm. “Hm?” he half moaned, opening his eyes. “Hey, I made you some pancakes” I whispered, and sat down next to him on the bed. “Morning Ands” Matt said and stretched. “Morning Matt” I replied.

I handed him the plate with pancakes and his eyes started sparkling. “Ands” he squealed. “You didn’t have to do that, I swear I’m gonna die right now, your pancakes are the best” he said and started stuffing his face with my pancakes. He was so cute.

I know, I say pretty often that he’s cute, but I don’t like him ‘that’ way. He’s just cute as my best friend.

I watched him eat his pancakes. “Thank you so much Ands” he said when he finished eating and he hugged me tight. “You’re always welcome Matt, thank you so much too for letting me stay the night here” I said. “You’re always welcome Ands” he smiled. I smiled back at him and we both dressed ourselves and watched four episodes of Batman.

∙»Ashley’s P.O.V.«∙

I could tell everyone was fucking pissed at Andy. I was just sad. I wanted to call him, so badly, I wanted him back. I just couldn’t stop crying. NOW I was broken. CC just whispered sweet things in my ear during the day when I broke down, I didn’t eat, and I didn’t drink. I was sick. Sick of life.

Sammi tried to lighten the mood, so she took us to the mall, I always loved the mall, and so did CC. He was acting like a five year old hyperactive kid on Christmas. It was funny. Everything went well, until we came across Andy and a guy, which had to be Matt.

When CC saw Andy he went nuts. “You motherfucking scumbag asshole cunt son of a bitch fucker!” he screamed. Despite this whole thing going on right now, I chuckled; typically CC to think of such a sentence. But then I saw Andy’s eyes, full of tears. “Andy” I whispered and slowly walked over to him. “Ashley” he whispered.

He looked at Matt. “You can do this Ands” Matt whispered.

I though he was going to hit me, so I pulled my arms in front of my face. “A-Ashley” Andy said, his voice was trembling. “A-Ashley please tell me if I’m not g-good enough for you” he whispered, tears rolling down his cheeks. “W-what?” I asked. “P-Please” he whispered.

“I-I understand if y-you think I-I’m not good enough, o-or not pretty e-enough” he whispered. He looked down and started walking away. “Andy” I said and walked after him. “Andy I love you” I sobbed. He looked confused. He looked at Matt and he gave him an ‘I told you so’ look. I didn’t really understand that part.

Andy walked over to me and stood still in front of me. He caressed his cheek with his hand,  “y-you don’t hate me?” he asked quietly. I shook my head “I’ve never hated you Andy” I whispered. Andy pecked my lips softly. “I’m sorry for screaming and leaving you” he whispered. “I’m sorry too” I whispered.

“What the fucking hell Andy” CC screamed. “You think you can get away with this so easily? Have you fucking seen what you’ve done to him?!” CC screamed. “CC calm down” I said quietly. “You tell me to fucking calm down!?” CC screamed. “Have you not seen what that slut did to you?!” he screamed.

“I-I forgive him CC” I said quietly. “You FORGAVE HIM?!” CC screamed. I’ve never seen him like this. It was fucking scaring me. “You know what? Walk to hell” CC screamed. He started crying and hit me in the face, hard.

I just cracked through my knees and slid down on the floor.

What the hell did just happen? 

A/N: Oh and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE :D