Chapter seven

Andy was hiding something for me. I needed to know what it was. “Just tell something about yourself like; who are you, how old are you and where are you from?” CC smiled. “Oh, um, I’m Andrew Biersack, but everyone calls me Andy. I’m 20 years old and I’m from Cincinnati, Ohio” Andy said.

Andrew? That name is just too cute. CC smiled. “I’m Christian Mora, my stage name is Christian Coma but everyone just calls me CC cause that’s shorter” CC smiled. Andy smiled weakly. “Are you in a band?” he asked. CC nodded, “I’m in a band with Ash here, and our friends Jake and Jinxx. I play drums, Ash plays bass and Jake and Jinxx play guitar” CC told Andy. “Jinxx?” Andy asked, confused.

“His real name is Jeremy but he really hates that name” I chuckled. CC chuckled too. Andy nodded. “Who’s your vocalist then?”  He asked. “We don’t have one yet” CC said. “Oh, that sucks” Andy said. “Do you play any instruments?” CC asked Andy. “I um, I play bass, I play guitar and I sing” Andy said shyly. “Awesome! You wanna practice with us sometime?” CC asked enthusiastically. “Sure” Andy said and blushed. He was so god damn cute.

I smiled softly and Andy smiled back.

We talked like that for the rest of the day and at 10 PM CC went home again. He had dinner at our apartment, we had pizza for dinner.

Since my dishwasher broke down we had to do the dishes by hand. I washed everything and Andy dried. I went to the living room to take the glasses where we drunk out of. When I was in the living room I heard some glass shatter in the kitchen, Andy must’ve accidently dropped something.

I walked to the kitchen to find Andy crying. I walked to him and he cried “P-please d-don’t hit me. P-please” he whispered crying. “Shh” I whispered and stepped a little closer. “P-please don’t hit me” he whispered while tears were silently flowing down his cheeks.

That’s when I realized that something was wrong. Very wrong.

A/N:
Tumtum a cliffhanger again ._. I'm sorry I'm not sorry >:D
I promise, next chapter will be longer :)
~Dani :3