Chapter eighteen

A/N: This is a short chapter because I don't have much time today cause I got school and then college tonight and I got a biology exam tomorrow and three other tests on Thursday and Fiday. This kinda got a twist... 

Right now I feel like Ashley :l

Anyway, here's a short chapter I wrote in class, I hope you'll enjoy it :)

"Ashley" Andy was bend over me, facing me. A worried look in his eyes. "Andy?" I asked, "Andy are you okay?! What happened?! Andy what's going on?!" I asked, panicking.

"Shh... Ashley, it's okay, you went to the bathroom and fainted" he said. He softly stroked my hair, holding me tight to his chest.

After fifteen minutes I finally calmed down.

I yawned. "Are you tired baby?" Andy asked softly and kissed my cheek. I nodded quietly and andy stood up and helped me putting on my pajamas.

I was exhausted.

Andy and I bloth lay down at the bed and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. 

A tear rolled down my cheek. "Hey, why are you crying?" Andy asked softly. "I-I'm broken" I whispered crying. "I can fix you Ashley" Andy whispered and held me tighter. "Y-you can't fix me" I sobbed. "I can, and I will, I promise" Andy said. 

I shook my head, still crying. "I love you Andy, you're my everything, but I-I'm afraid you c-can't fix me, I-I'm too fucked up" I sobbed. "I will try my hardest" Andy said. "I-I'm so sorry Andy, b-but I think you can't fix me" I shiwpered.

"WELL DAMN IT!" Andy screamed suddenly, moving away from me. I stopped sobbing immediately. 

Andy stood up and dressed himself. "I'm gonna stay with my friend Matt, and I'M FUCKING BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" he screamed.

My heart broke into a thousand pieces.

Andy started stuffing clothes in a bag and then he left, slamming the door of the apartment close.

I got up and sat down on the couch, everything wass pinning and breathing hurt. I looked at the clock; it was only 9 PM. How the hell did that happen? I thought it was midnight or something.

Suddenly, at that moment, I realized something. Andy didn't love me.

No one loved me.

I walked to the bathroom, panicking and searching for my razor. 

I could better end everything right now. No one will miss me, I thought. "Because who'd love you anyway?" I whispered to myself.