Chapter thirteen

"Oh sweetie" I whispered. "C-can we p-please go to the hospital?" CC asked. "I-I need to tell him I love him" CC whispered. "Of course" I said and helped CC putting on a long sleeved sweater. We got in the car and made our way to the hospital. 

When we came there CC immediately rushed over to the reception thingy where the nurses were. "Where is Jake?" he cried. "Are you Christian Mora?" the nurse asked. CC nodded. "Are those your friends?" she asked, pointing at Andy and me. CC nodded. "Okay" the nurse said, "he's in room 135" and she told us how to get there. CC nodded and we walked with him to the room.

When we walked in I saw Jake lying there. His face pale, a cut ran down his upper arm. CC collapsed next to the bed, sliding down on his knees, crying and sobbing. He was shaking and he carefully grabbed Jake's hand. 

"J-Jake" he whispered, tears streaming down his face. "J-Jake p-please don't leave me" he sobbed. He held Jake's hand tight. "I-I love you Jake, I-I've never told you before I-I'm so sorry Jake" he sobbed. "I-I'm gay and-and I-I'm in love with you. I-I love you Jake, p-please d-don't leave me" he whispered. 

Tears welled up in my eyes as I saw CC breaking. 

CC was sobbing and shaking. Suddenly he whispered,  "A-Ash I-I'm gonnna black out". I hurried over to him, but he'd already blacked out. "CC" I said, pinching his cheek. "CC wake up" I said, starting to panic. "CC" I whispered, a tear rolled down my face.

Andy got over to me and he softly rubbed circles at my back. "Shh... he'll be okay Ashy" he whispered and kissed my cheek softly.

After a few minutes CC woke up again. He looked at me, he was still half lying in my lap. "I-I'm sorry" he said and got up quickly. I saw his face getting pale. I pushed him down on my lap again. "It's okay" I whisperd. "You need to rest."

"I-I can't go h-home. I-I need to stay with J-Jake" he sobbed. "We'll go home, you can stay over at our appartment, we'll visit Jake as much as possible, okay?" I asked. CC hesitated, and then nodded in agreement. "O-okay" he said.

We carefully got up and we said goodbye to Jake. We walked to the car and drove to our appartment. 

When we came there, CC and Andy sat on the couch and I got them something to drink. Then I grabbed a chair and sat down.

"So who's in for a movie night?" Andy asked, trying to lighten the mood. "Me!"  CC yelled enthusiastically. I smiled, CC could always be so happy, even after what happened in his life. It was amazing.

"Me too!" I said. "Good, and some pizza?" Andy asked. "Pepperoni pizza!!!"  CC yelled, pepperoni was his favorite. "Sure" I smiled. "What movie are we going to see?" I asked. "Seventeen again, that movie is hilarious" CC grinned. He loved that movie.

"Or we could watch Liar liar, that movie is even better" Andy grinned. "I've never seen that one before" CC and I said in union. "You should definitely watch it" Andy smiled, "it's the most hilarious movie I've ever seen" he smiled.

"Sure" I said and smlied too. Andy went to the bedroom to get the movie and I called the Pizza Hut to order some pizza.

We turned on the television and started watching the movie. After about half an hour the pizza guy called by. We paid him and we got our pizza.

We spent the rest of the evening eating pizza and watching the movie. The movie was really hilarious. Jim Carrey was in it, and yeah, that guy just IS hilarious.

It was ten PM by the time we decided we'd go to bed. Simply because we were all exhausted. 

Because there were only two beds and the couch wasn't very comfortable, I let CC sleep in my bed, and I slept together with Andy in his. 

He wrapped his arms around me tightly before I drifted off to sleep. 

A/N: I just fucked up 2 exams and 1 test and I'm fucking pissed at myself cause I can't do anything right. Ugh. Anyway, here's your chapter :) I'll try to write longer chapters when I have more time to write.