Chapter two

The next morning I woke up because my phone buzzed. A text message from Kina. Hey baby, can I come over to you today?. I texted back; No, sorry I've got a new room mate and we've got to get his stuff ready... I dropped my phone again and looked up, brushing a hand through  my hair. I yawned and saw that Andy was already awake. "Morning" I said. "Morning" he replied. He was so cute. He was drawing in a beaten up green notebook. "What are you drawing?" I asked. "Oh nothing" he said and blushed. He was so shy, that was so cute.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. "Dunno, do you've got cornflakes?" he asked. I nodded and stood up to make us some breakfast. About ten minutes later Andy walked into the kitchen. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I said back. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. I handed him his bowl of cornflakes and we both sat down on the couch in front of the tv. I started to the black screen. "You okay?" Andy asked. I nodded "I'm fine" I sighed. My phone buzzed again, another text message from Kina. Babe, I know, but I just wanna have some fun...She texted. We're not together anymore Kina, remember? And then second, I can't have a little fun with you when someone else's here. I texted back and sighed. "Who was that?" Andy asked. "Kina, my ex girlfriend" I said. He sighed sadly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. He blushed, "nothing" he said quickly. "Hmkay, well if there's something, you can always tell me, you know that, right?" I asked. Andy nodded shyly and went back eating his cornflakes. His hair looked so fluffy.

"What are you looking at?" He asked shyly while chewing on his cornflakes. "Ehrm, nothing" I lied. I knew I was staring at him. "I was just ehrm... staring" I said. "I can tell" he laughed. God, his laugh was so sexy and adorable. HE was so sexy and adorable.

I sighed and finished my breakfast. Andy finished his too and I brought the empty bowls to the kitchen again. I stood there, staring into the distance again. "Ashley, I know you're not okay" Andy said as he placed his hand lightly on my shoulder, causing to leave a flying feeling in my stomach. "I'm fine, believe me" I lied. I wasn't fine. I wasn't fine at all.

Now at the fist day he'd already seen through my lies... I felt like cutting myself again. I swallowed back tears. "E-excuse me for a second" I said and ran to my bedroom. I got in and locked the door.