Chapter twenty five

A/N; this is officically the last chapter of this fanfic D:
There will be an epilogue.
Enjoy :D ~Dani

I softly kissed him and then lay down next to him, pulling him in my arms. "I'm tired" I whispered. "Me too baby" he whispered. "Sleep tight baby" I whispered and nuzzled my face in his hair. "Sweet dreams" he whispered back.

The next morning I woke up. The bed was empty, but there was a not on Andy's pillow. | I'm off shopping, sorry I couldn't make you breakfast baby. I love you x Andy |

I sat up, my back still hurt from last night in the park.

I felt like crap.

I decided to take a shower first. After that I skupped breakfast; I wasn't hungry. Well, I actually was, but I didn't want to be.

It was around 12 PM when Andy came back.

He stared at me and blushed. "Hey," I whispered. He practically launched himself at me and hugged me tight. I hugged him tight back.

"You look beautiful today" he whispered. I shyly smiled at him and blushed.

"I-I wanted to go out with you tonight... on a date" he stutered. I smiled softly at him. "I-is that okay with you?" he asked shyly. I nodded, "of course" I said and pecked his lips quickly. He smiled happily and then hugged me again. 

The rest of the day went by rather quickly. Before I knew I found myself and Andy walking down the boulevard, in the direction of the beach.

Ther was no one at the beach except for me and Andy. 

We lay down on the rocks, close to the water. the rocks were still a bit warm becasue of the sun which shined today.

Now, the sky was pitch black, thousands of stars were shining bright and the reflection of the moon was visible in the see. It was so beautiful.

Andy took my hand and held it in his. "This... this is beautiful Andy" I said softly. Andy turned his head to me and smiled. His eyes were beautifully blue.

Andy sat up and so did I; looking at the sea.

Suddenly Andy got on one knee and took my hand, "Ashley Purdy, I know we're still young, but I love you so much. You're my everything. Ashley Purdy, will you marry me?" he asked. 

Tears welled up in my eyes and I kissed him passionate. "Yes Andy, I will" I whispered as the tears started to flow down my cheeks. 

Andy hugged me tightly and then slipped a beautiful ring on my finger. I kissed him again. "I love you Andy" I whispered. "I love you too Ashley" he whispered back.

We lay down again in complete silence until Andy spoke; "do you remember that night?" he asked. "Hmmm? What night?" I asked, looking up at the stars, they were bright. "The night wee first met" he said. I nodded. "I walked to your apartment and I was super nervous" he gigled.

He was so cute.

"Do you know when I fell in love with you?" he asked, "When the stars were bight, that night, I fell in love with you. It was love at the fist sight" he whispered. "When the stars were bright" I repeated and smiled. Andy smiled too, "When the stars were bight."

A/N: THIS WAS THE FINAL CHAPTER OKAY. THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE BUT I STILL HAVE TO WRITE THAT ONE. ALSO; THIS STORY HAD +10,000 READS BEFORE IT WAS FINISHED. 

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! <3

Love, 

Dani