Chapter 17

Chapter 17

S T E F A N

"Thanks, man, I owe you one." I ended the call and slipped my phone in my pocket, while I leaned down so my baby can brush and style my hair. Ollie giggled and when he seemed satisfied with his job, he gave me a kiss on the lips before hopping into the closet, finding something to wear, his body wrapped in a fluffy bathrobe.

I followed him and slipped my arms on his waist, as he leaned back to me, humming as he picked some shirts. He chose a pale pink cotton sweater, snug leather shorts, some sheer thigh-high socks, and ankle boots.

I licked my lips as I stay seated on the couch, gripping on its sides, as my baby sauntered towards me, swaying his hips seductively, fluttering those long lashes, and biting his bottom lip.

My cock throbbed and my throat dried up at the sexy vixen in front of me. I hissed and groaned when my baby sat down right down at my aching crotch, and the soft moan that bubbled out of his throat had my shaft leaking and tightening against my pants.

"Baby..." I grabbed his soft ass cheeks and I cursed silently, knowing that there's only a thin barrier that's keeping me from fucking my Ollie.

To add more torture to my already slipping self-control, my baby used his sexy butt to grind against me as he gripped my shoulders, using it as a support as he planted teasing kisses, licking the seam of my lips, coaxing me to let him in.

When I opened my mouth to protest, my baby took that chance to plunge his soft tongue and my senses went haywire.

[**MATURE CONTENT removed. Check my Tapas account.**]

O L L I E

"Daddy...more...please..." A strained whisper made its way to Stef's ear as I lick and nibble his ear, earning me a sexy growl.

[**MATURE CONTENT removed. Check my Tapas account.**]

"Daddy..no..want more..."

I want it back. I want to be filled. I want more. Stefan rubbed my lower back and gave me a soft kiss. "Shh...baby. We can't for now. You're still sore."

I want to object and tell him that I was more than fine but Stefan was not having it. This is the first time he strongly refused to grant my wish, and I am having a hard time understanding it. Well, I do understand that it's for my own sake but my mind is not letting me off the hook, as it produces several scenarios that made my heart ache and my hands trembling.

I slowly got up and picked up my clothes, held them closer to my chest, before looking back at Stef who was surprised by my hurt expression. "Y-you...you don't...love me...anymore," I accused him, my tone was laced with sadness and betrayal that got Stefan frozen on his seat.

I took that opportunity to escape and I slipped my clothes on, not bothering to check how I look, the need to get as far as I can from Stefan is so strong, as I picked my wallet and Tie, rushing downstairs with a heavy heart. In the corner of my eye, I saw how Devon went still when he saw my flushed expression, tears pooling in the corner of my eyes as I tried to swallow the sobs threatening to make themselves be heard.

"Dev..." Devon silently swore and reached for my hand, squeezing it a bit for comfort, before leading me out into the garage. He opened the door to the black sedan and let me in. He helped me get on the backseat and secured my seatbelt, wiping my tears as he gave me his gentlest smile.

"Everything will be fine, okay, Oliver?" He assured me and his kind voice made me nod. He patted my head and he slipped into the driver's seat. He started the engine and I can't help but yawn. I gripped Tie and held him closer to me, wanting some comfort and peace.

I just feel so exhausted and emotionally overwhelmed, my mind can't keep up with the turmoil and the intense emotions swirling inside of me.

I'm so tired. I want to rest.

Right before I drifted to sleep, I think I heard daddy calling me and ordering Devon to stop. I guess I was just hallucinating. Daddy doesn't love me anymore.

Why would he care if I leave?

TO BE CONTINUED