Chapter 45

Chapter 45

95hrs since Oliver got abducted
12:25 PM
Stefan's Office
Stefan's Manor

S T E F A N

"Come again? What the fuck does that mean, Trevor?" My voice bellowed, echoing inside the walls of my office. We are currently having a meeting to figure out how I should get my baby without much trouble. Unlike Pietro, I'm not that stupid. I don't want to come to blows with an international drug cartel overlord.

Trevor sighed and massaged his temples, frustration at its peak with what we just found out. "Exactly as I said, Stefan. The files that Izen sent were not files intending to incriminate his father."

"Then, what is it? How can I negotiate with him to give back Ollie if we don't have a single fucking leverage?" The frustration I felt was not because I am scared of him, but being already powerful as a drug overlord, it turned out that Don Felipe owns the biggest shipping lines in the world.

According to Trevor's informant, Don Felipe disbanded the organization when Izen ran away, which led me to conclude that Don Felipe's near-death experience was due to him turning his back against the organization. That was the boldest move I have ever known.

Trevor sighed and brushed his hair back. All of us thought that the files Izen sent would be advantageous for us, but that was not the case. "I haven't been able to check out the files thoroughly because we were busy finding Oliver. I asked my team to examine it yesterday but the files themselves were encrypted. I was just able to decrypt them an hour ago. That's why I ran here as fast as I can."

"So, what it is then?" Devon asked impatiently as he took another huge bite of his coffee-flavored cookie.

"It's a video, again. Should we play it?" Both of them looked at me, asking for permission.

I nodded and Trevor plugged it into his laptop which is connected to the large monitor on the left side of the office's wall. The screen was black for five seconds before Izen's face entered the screen. His expression was serious, his black tie loosened and his shirt is two buttons down. On his back is a large open balcony that lets us see a glimpse of his wide estate. He was sitting behind his desk, his eyeglasses settled beside his open laptop, stacks of documents on his right, and a picture frame on the upper left side of the table.

He fixed the camera and adjusted the focus, then seriously looked straight into the lens. His serious expression turned into annoyance then rolled his eyes. "Hey, fuckers. Who told you to play this file?" Izen uttered dangerously, the three of us gulping when we looked at each other.

"Never mind. If you are watching this video, it means that I'm dead. Because this would never reach your hands if I'm still alive." He sighed and his playful expression was gone. "Trevor, Devon, and Stefan-don't be surprised. I made this video with you three in mind. If you decided to open this, that would mean that he took Oliver. I want to apologize to Stefan for giving him the wrong impression that Don Felipe has something to do with our accident. I will explain everything from the top. I'm sorry that I had to drag everyone from the mess our family created. I wanted Oliver to live a peaceful life, away from guns, blood, and from Don Felipe himself."

My eyes furrowed, trying to understand what he meant. "Being the son and the only heir of the most ruthless drug overlord was hell. The organization had so many enemies, and Pietro is one of those fuckers. I hope you did me good, Stef. By now, you should've realized that Pietro was the one who was involved in our accident. When the stocks of our company started to drop, I had Elena under surveillance, especially when I found out who her biological father was. Contrary to Dad's knowledge, problems kept popping up a year ago, but since I have capable employees, we were able to nip the problems in the bud. Things started to go downhill when Pietro was caught by Don Felipe's men. The ultimatum he gave Pietro just made that fucker bolder and greedier. I found out that he started gathering allies even before he was introduced to Dad."

✅ Little Ollie's Daddy |The Phantom Series #1|  [DDLB] [MXM] [MPREG]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara