Chapter 15

Chapter 15

O L L I E

I can't help but bite my lip, trying to keep the giggles wanting to escape my throat, as daddy did his very, very best to make sure that I feel comfortable and warm in our bed, with the newly-changed crisp and fluffy bedsheet helping soothe my sore bum.

Earlier, he painstakingly washed and cleaned my body after another round of slow and passionate lovemaking, numbing my senses and reducing me into an incoherent mess.

Gentle sex is as good as the way daddy loves my body roughly and fiercely. I had been woken up in the best way possible--my daddy worshipping my body.

I doubt making love to me the second time around was his intention, but I can't help but feel proud and smug knowing how much I can make him lose his self-control just as how his intense gaze twists my stomach into knots and my heart skipping a beat.

Daddy's finally done with what he's doing, seemingly satisfied and sporting a wide grin as he looked at me and the numerous pillows surrounding me and almost taking up all the space in our bed, and me being picked up to gently lay on the pile of soft pillows my bottoms definitely loved.

I gave my kind daddy a wide smile and kissed the tip of his nose, covering my mouth as I giggle softly and him smiling down at me as he embraces me in the most delicate way, massaging my back and peppering kisses all over my face, turning me into a giggling mess.

"My baby smells so good," Stefan whispered and continued to take a whiff of my scent on the crook of my neck. My grip on his shoulder tightened as he took a long lick upwards on the side of my neck and nibbled my earlobe.

"Mmm...daddy...no..." I softly whined as his wandering hands slipped into the hem of his shirt that he lets me wear, saying that I look so good and delicious wearing his clothes. I can't refuse him because I also loved daddy's scent on me. It relaxes me and makes me feel good; like I'm still in the warmth of his embrace.

That's where I'd rather be all day and all night. Being plastered onto him and cling onto his body. Stefan ended his pleasurable assault on my body with a wet and deep kiss that left me panting and flushed.

I beamed at him and he did the same, a flash of guilt crossed his eyes, and that did not sit well with me. "Daddy?"

"Yes, baby boy?" I tapped the space beside me as daddy cleared the pillows on that side and put it near my feet. He then sat down and leaned against the headboard, gripped my waist and sat me on his lap, nodding and grinning in satisfaction. I crossed my arms and did a small eye roll which my daddy noticed, arching his brows at me, while I mirrored his expression just to tease him.

Let me tell you, being cheeky with him did not end well as my lips would remain swollen and red the day after, while my neck down to my collar would be inflicted with numerous hickeys, making Trevor and Devon snicker so subtly while I kept on giving them my trademark 'hamster glare', as my daddy popularized. But hey, I did not know what was going to happen.

I looked straight into Stefan's eyes and the glint that I saw in those orbs briefly disappeared when he noticed my seriousness. He frowned and rubbed my arms as he pulled me closer to him until I feel the hardness of his groin poking my inner thigh.

Any other time I would be grinding and letting daddy have his way with me, but there's something I need to clear with him first.  "Baby, what's wrong? Did daddy do something? Did I hurt you?" Stefan's question made me gasp and I shook my head furiously. I enclosed daddy's face in my small hands and kept his eyes trained on me.