Chapter 14

Chapter 14

S T E F A N

My baby boy splayed in the dark sheets of our bed just made him glow and glisten against the moonlight. His porcelain skin so soft and tender to touch made my breathing hitch and my mouth water at the delicious treat.

[**MATURE CONTENT removed. Check my Tapas account.**]

O L L I E

I don't know why but I feel really needy today. I want Stef to fill me up to the brim and feel his huge shaft inside of me. I want to feel him--no, I need to. I need to make sure that he's real and not a figment of my imagination. I want to feel that toe-curling sensation and sanity-robbing pleasure. I want to feel that pain mixed with ecstasy. And my daddy fulfilled my wish.

[**MATURE CONTENT removed. Check my Tapas account.**]

I feel owned and marked, and the pleasure I derived from being claimed is so addicting I never want to stop. But I won't tell daddy that. As much as I enjoy uniting our bodies and indulge in that ecstatic sensation, I still have to take into consideration that my stamina can't rival Stefan's.

Stefan groaned and kissed me deeply as he rode out his orgasm, his hands squeezing and massaging my sides tenderly. I closed my eyes and didn't notice when I lost consciousness, my body asking for some rest after everything that has happened.

Before I fully drifted to sleep, I felt a kiss on my forehead as he whispered, "You're my life, Oliver. I love you so much."

S T E F A N

I laid my baby gently on the bed and covered him with the fluffy blanket, before I went to the bathroom, did a quick shower, slipping a boxer on, and brought a soft towel with warm water to clean my baby boy. I feel so delighted and happy that Oliver submitted his entire being to me.

His worries, his fears, his joy, and sorrows-- I will take it all and if possible, carry all of his burdens if it meant putting him in a world of warmth and safety. My sweet boy had enough of heartaches and pain. And it's my responsibility from now on to make sure that he's well taken care of and always in his happy place.

When my baby accidentally blurted out how I ruined him for another man, I snapped and the monster in me went on a rampage. We did not like what we heard. The thought of my beautiful baby in another man's arm, giving him smiles that's supposed to be reserved only for me, kissing the man and letting another guy touch him had my blood boiling and my teeth clashing against one another. That will never happen because I will not let Ollie go.

Every expanse of his soft and pearlescent skin belongs to me, I stressed in my mind like anyone can hear as I lifted the covers protecting his small and tired form, tracing the bites and marks I put in his creamy skin.

His red and swollen lips, along with its sweet nectar is mine', as I leaned down and take a dip in the ambrosia that filled my being with life and energy.

This beautiful and smooth neck is only mine to mark', as I gently suckled and bit the side of his neck, adding three more love bites before moving down to his sexy collarbone.

These pinkish, perky buds are only mine to suck and enjoy', I hissed at how swollen his nipples are, feeling proud at how I inflicted my mark on one of my favorite parts of my baby's addicting body. I couldn't move on without giving it a taste, as I gave his abused nipples a long and soft lick alternately, hoping to soothe the pain I inflicted on him as I lost my control and just indulged in my desire.

As I moved down south, a smirk found its way on my lips as my baby boy welcomed me with his beautiful prick, hard and leaking, making me grunt in pleasure and my cock pulse and throb as his soft and pleasurable moans echoed in my mind.

When I lifted my gaze to look up, I had to bite the inside of my cheeks as I was met with Oliver's panting form, his face flushed and lips parted, his teary eyes full of desire and want, as he met my gaze and uttered the words that broke down my control as if it's nothing.

"Daddy...more..."

TO BE CONTINUED