H i c k e y

Hinata woke up entangled in Kenma's arms. He laid there for a few minutes, not knowing how to escape his grasps until Kenma woke up.

"What time is it?"

Hinata rubbed his eyes. "I don't know I couldn't even free myself from your arms."

Kenma pulled Hinata closer. "Good."

"Kenma!"

"Yes Shōyō?"

"You're going to kill me."

"Isn't that nice."

"It's not!"

"But I like to be in bed with you."

"I do too but-"

Hinata's phone started to ring. Kenma sighed and let go of Hinata, who gladly took his chance to sit up. He grabbed his phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey I have a few questions."

"Oh go ahead Akaashi."

"Do you still have your virginity?"

"I do...why did you ask?"

"No reason, now pass the phone to Kenma."

Hinata shrugged his shoulders and gave the phone to Kenma. He pressed it against his ear only to pull it away quickly.

"Ow! Yes Akaashi I didn't touch him so stop yelling in my ear."

A few seconds passed before he spoke again. "No I didn't but that's a great idea. I'll see you later Akaashi."

Kenma hung up. He pulled Hinata towards him and began to suck on his neck.

"Ken- ma~" Hinata let out a small moan. Kenma bit it once more before pulling away.

"There. Now you'll have a mark for a few days."

"A few- what?"

Hinata stood up and walked towards the mirror. He gasped when he saw the red mark. Even with the black turtle neck it would still be visible to anyone.

"Kenma there's no way I can cover this up! What's Akaashi going to say?!?"

"Good. Also we have to go back to Nekoma."

"B-but the hickey!"

"I don't see anything wrong with it."

Hinata pouted and pushed Kenma down on the bed. "How would you feel if I gave you one?"

"Good. Also very kinky Shōyō."

Hinata stood up. "You're not getting one then."

"That's not fair~"

"You're not fair!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Hinata huffed. He grabbed his clothes and walked into the bathroom.

"I'm leaving before you."

"Aw Shōyō don't be like that."

Hinata stuck his tongue out and closed the bathroom door. He locked it and took off the shirt.

"There's towels in there if you want to shower~"

"I-"

Eventually he stepped out. Kenma ran his hair through Hinata's hair.

"It's still wet, do you want me to dry it up or are you going to continue to be petty?"

Hinata frowned. He snatched the towel back from Kenma's hands and slipped his shoes on. "I'm leaving without you."