L o c k e d • D o o r

Ian gave Akaashi the box.

"I want you boys to change now, but you might need help putting it on so I'll come with you!"

"Akaashi can help me and I'll help him. Right Akaashi?"

"Nonsense it'll be quicker! Come on I'll hel-"

"Sir we don't want to bother you so please, allow Akaashi and I to change." Hinata wanted to kill him so badly, but he never had the chance.

Ian leaned into Hinata's and Akaashi's ear. "I'm helping you two and that's order." Hinata gritted his teeth. He finally decided that he was going to kill him. He won't show any mercy either.

Hinata just smiled and started walking to the locker room. Everyone in the cafe was staring, but he didn't care. More people would know that he's a pedophile.

Hinata and Akaashi entered the the locker room with their manager behind them. Then they heard the door lock.

They opened the box and took out the uniform. Their eyes grew wide when they saw it. Of course it would be a maid outfit, after all Ian picked it.

"Let me help you undress!"

"No. You're here to help us dress, not undress." Hinata was already tired of his bullshit. And he already knew the manager would have his way.

Ian stepped towards him and ripped off his apron and shirt.
"IAN!"

He quickly hid behind Akaashi. One of the reasons Ian hired him was because of his body shape. It was very feminine, which he hated. Guys would always go after him because of that.

"Come on I still haven't finished." He grabbed Hinata's wrist and pulled him from behind Akaashi. Then he started looking at his body.

Akaashi hated seeing that. He was overprotective when it came to Hinata. It was like a pedophile was checking out his kid. He grabbed Hinata and draped his shirt over him. Then he handed Hinata the uniform.

"I'll help you change Hinata."

The manager gave an irritated look, but surprisingly didn't argue. Soon they were both in their new uniform.

"You look great Akaashi but Hinata, can you take the shirt off?"

Hinata took off the shirt that Akaashi gave him. It was silent for a few seconds before Ian walked up to him. He leaned into Hinata's ear. "You look great."

Hinata jumped when he felt him grip his ass. Akaashi noticed and grabbed Hinata's wrist. "We have customers to take care of. Come on Hinata."

They both tried to leave but the door was locked. "Sir can you unlock the door?" He walked towards Akaashi and grabbed his face.

"If you give me a kiss on the lips."

He then pushed Akaashi against the wall, his leg in between Akaashi's.

Hinata was panicking. That would be Akaashi's first kiss. Yeah Hianata was surprised that he hadn't kissed anyone yet. Apparently he never had time for love, so it just ended up like that.

"Sir w-wait I-"

"MANAGER!"

They both turned around to face Hinata. "Let us leave please!"

Ian let go of Akaashi and walked towards Hinata. "And what will you give me?"

Hinata thought about it. "I can give you the kiss. Unless you wanted something else?"

Ian smiled. "And what do you mean something else?"

"Well I could make you a drink or I can pay you."

Ian looked pissed with those options. "Fine I'll take the kiss." He grabbed Hinata's face and leaned in.

Hinata wanted to spit on him but he kissed him. Then Ian wanted to go deeper. He licked his bottom lip, asking for permission. Hinata declined and tried to pull away.

Ian placed his hand on the back of Hinata's head, not let him pull away. The other hand traveled his body. He then gripped his ass, making Hinata gasp. He took the chance to explore his mouth as he pushed him against the wall.

Hinata was tearing up. He couldn't breath. He tried pushing him off, but he was really heavy.

He felt someone grab his wrist and waist. Then he was pulled towards someone. He looked up to see Akaashi holding him close.

"Manager can we leave now?" Hinata had seen Akaashi mad before, but this was different and scary. He hid his face in Akaashi's apron. He was disgusted at how weak he was.

Not like it matters he would die soon. Ian looked them up and down. "Of course, but I want you to change to your old uniform." He walked to the door and unlocked it.

They were both confused. Isn't this their new uniform? Why go back to the old one? Not like it mattered they would gladly change.

Hinata turned to face Ian. "But why do you want us to change back sir? Isn't this our new uniform."

Ian looked at him. "I'm glad you asked! This is your new uniform when you are only around me. I'm the only one that gets to see you like this."

Hinata griped Akaashi's apron. They weren't his property or his little toys. He calmed himself down and let go of Akaashi. He started to change, but then he had an idea.
_____________________
This chapter isn't my best work and the chapter after this one isn't either. I don't have time to rewrite this though. I'm lazy okay.