S e v e n • M i n u t e s

If you don't like this kind of stuff skip the chapter. There's nothing important that happens in this chapter.
_______________
Bokuaka
Bokuto closed the door and put all his attention on Akaashi. The closet wasn't smallest room in the world. It was like the size of a bathroom.

He pulled Akaashi into his arms and leaned into his ear. "What do you want to do in here?" He spoke in a low, husky voice. That's Bokuto when he's drunk, a horny owl.

Akaashi's face went red. He opened his mouth to speak, but was met with a pair of lips. He could tell Bokuto was desperate for something, for something or someone to give him pleasure.

He melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the others neck. They broke apart, a string of saliva still connecting them both. The only thing heard was their sharp breaths.

Bokuto took off Akaashi's shirt and started to kiss his neck. Then he heard Akaashi make a muffled moan.

"Akaashi you don't have to hide you're beautiful sounds~"

"Bokuto people could hear us- NGHH" Bokuto started to suck on Akaashi's sweet spot. He made sure to leave a mark that would last for a few days.

He pulled away and took off his own shirt and pants. He pushed Akaashi against the wall, their faces centimeters away from each other.

"Akaashi why don't we have some fun?" He grabbed Akaashi's ass, making him gasp.

"B-Bokuto san wont everyone hear us?"

"But these noises are expected with this game."

"Wait this would be my first time."

"Really? With you're looks I would have thought you already did it, but we don't have to if you don't want to."

He stepped away from Akaashi and grabbed his shirt. He was a bit upset that he couldn't do it, being horny and all.

Then he was pushed against the wall. He was confused as first, then he grew cold. Specifically around his genitals.

"Akaashi is it me or did it get colde- HNGH." He felt the tip of his groin grow warm. He looked down to see Akaashi on his knees, slowly taking Bokuto's dick into his mouth.

"K-Keiji you don't have to force yourself to do this you know."

Akaashi looked up at Bokuto and took more of his length into his mouth. Bokuto let go of his shirt and gripped Akaashi's hair.

Once he took in Bokuto's whole length he started bobbing his head back and forth.

"K-Kasshi I'm going to cum."

Akaashi fastened his pace until Bokuto came in his mouth. He swallowed it and looked at Bokuto.

Bokuto knelt down and pressed his forehead against Akaashi's. "Akaashi does this mean you want to do it?"

Akaashi's face turned into a light shade of pink. He nodded and Bokuto had never been happier.

He stood up and helped Akaashi up. Then he slid down Akaashi's pants.

"Are you sure you want this?"

Akaashi kissed his forehead. "Yeah but will we even have time?"

"Well maybe we can do it later. When everyone is asleep."

"But this isn't our house."

Bokuto put his shirt back on. "Everyone will be asleep because they're drunk."

"Kageyama won't be when he comes over."

"We'll figure something out don't worry Akaashi." They started to put their clothes back on when they heard the timer.