B a b e

Hinata hugged Akaashi and Bokuto before stepping into his house. He would have thought Kenma and Kuroo left, but they were still there. He also saw someone else. It wasn't Sugawara so he was a bit confused.

He took off his shoes at the entrance and walked towards the three males. "Are we celebrating something?" Kenma pulled Hinata down and in front of him. He then nuzzled his face into Hinata's hair.

Hinata was tired from work, mainly Bokuto messing around while they were trying to work, so he wanted to sleep as well.

Kuroo just sighed. "I wanted to do this formally but someone wants to cuddle."

Kenma wrapped his hands around Hinata's waist. Hinata turned red at the sudden movement.

"Anyways this is Yaku our second in command." He pointed towards the brunette. He had short light brown hair and brown eyes.

Yaku spoke up. "I'm just going to get to the point. Kuroo told me how good you are, why don't you join Nekoma?"

"Ah I'm assuming Bokuto didn't tell you."

Kuroo furrowed his eyebrows. "Tell me what?"

"I decline anyone's offer. Bokuto and Oikawa have already offered, but I prefer to work alone."

"Is that so?" Yaku rubbed his chin. He thought about a deal he could make with the smaller male.

"How about this, if you join us then-"

"Kenma is going to be lonely without you shrimpy. You don't want to do that, do you?" Yaku looked at Kuroo, who was smirking.

"I- you- mmmmm."

Yaku was surprised. He didn't think something like that would work.

Kenma hugged Hinata tighter. At this point Hinata didn't really have a choice. At least that's what it felt like.

"How about this. I'll consider your offer and I'll give you an answer in a few days."

"Alright but in the mean time-" Kuroo stood up and pulled Kenma away. "You don't get to see Kenma."

"That's not fair!"

"Just make the right choice!"

Kenma tried to pry himself away from Kuroo, but he didn't budge. "Let go of me. Who are you to make my life decisions?"

"Your best friend."

Hinata looked over at Yaku. "Are you sure you're not the boss?"

Yaku laughed. "I get that a lot. Actually almost everyone thinks I'm the boss, so they usually go after me."

Kuroo looked offended but he didn't say anything. "Well we will let you sleep comfortably in your house shrimpy. Let's go babe."

Hinata looked at Yaku. "Babe?"

"No I'm not dating him."

"Oh so you would rather date someone like Lev?"

"I'm not dating anyone. Especially not those two."

"Why not Yakkun?"

Yaku stood up. He patted Hinata on the head and gave him a smile before hitting Kuroo in the stomach. He let go of Kenma and clutched his stomach.

"That's not nice!"

"You're not nice!"

They continued to argue. Kenma took his chance and cuddled next to Hinata again.

"What are you going to do shortie?"

"Sh-shortie?"

Kenma smiled at the scene in front of them. "He's dead."

Hinata looked at him. "Why? Does he not like being called short?"

"Nope. One time Lev almost had his ankles broken."

"KUROO PUT ME DOWN!" The two boys looked over to see Yaku being carried bridal style.

"Kenma say bye to shrimpy we're leaving."

Kenma sighed. He had already gotten comfortable as well. He decided he didn't want to move.

"Kenma."

He pulled the smaller boy closer to him.

"Kenma! We won't come back here again if you don't hurry your ass!"

Kenma thought about that. He was always with Kuroo so he knew it could happen.

"Tch." He let go of Hinata. He kissed the small boy's forehead before waving at him. Then they left. Hinata locked the door.

He sat back down. Join Nekoma of never see Kenma again. Well he knew he'd still see Kenma somehow but-

He gasped. He just realized that Kenma kissed his forehead. He grabbed a pillow and hugged it. He could feel his face heating up. He didn't imagine it, did he?

He didn't care. He still got kissed by a cute guy. Even if it was in his head. All he could think about for the next twenty minutes was the sensation he felt on his forehead.

He was broken from his train of thought when he heard a thud. He ignored it in until he heard glass shatter. He had totally forgotten about Sugawara.

He quickly ran to the guest room and unlocked it. He swung the door open and saw Sugawara trying to climb out the window. Sure they can't open but they can break like any other window.

He quickly pulled Sugawara back. He tried not to grab his bruises or cuts. Sugawara has other ideas though. He struggled, forcing Hinata to hold him down.

"Let me go!"

"Why? We haven't even had dinner yet."

"Dinner? I don't care about dinner! Let me go!" He tried kicking Hinata, but to no avail.

"Come on at least eat something before you try and run away."

"And why should I trust your cooking?"

"Then you cook."

"And what makes you trust my cooking?"

"Then let's cook together. Unless you want take out."

"Why are you so nice?"

"If Im so nice why are you still struggling?"

"Hmph!"

"Come on. I need to change your bandages anyways."

"mmmm fine."

Hinata smiled. He helped Sugawara up and put him on the bed. "Listen try running away and I won't be as nice, okay?"

Sugawara looked away. Hinata knew he couldn't trust the silver haired male yet so he quickly ran to his bathroom. The med kit wasn't in its usual spot. Then Hinata remembered he left it in the basement.

He ran down the hallway and into the basement. He almost fell down the stairs but he caught himself. When he was back in the guest room he was a little surprised to see that Sugawara was still in the same spot.

"I really thought you would try and run."

"Can't really. The cuts make me move a lot slower."

Hinata sat next to the male. He pulled out the roll of bandages from the box. Then he removed the safety pins and took off the bloody bandages.

Hinata wrapped the males arm. Then he took out the scissors and cut the bandage. He clipped the safety pin back on. He did the same thing to the rest of his wounds. Then he pulled Sugawara off the bed.

"Let's go! I'm hungry and I'm sure you are too."

Sugawara just smiled in awe. He had never met someone who was this happy. He wouldn't say excited because he had to watch over Nishinoya every once in a while.

"Okay."
________________________
I have homework today I wanna be deceased. Anyways I haven't really had time to write so if I miss a week I'm sorry.