C h e s s

Have an idea of what peg means at the end of the chapter. Yes I published this just for the three of you. Only an idea I'm not trying to corrupt y'all completely.
____________________
Sugawara grabbed Hinata's hand as they walked down a hallway. Hinata remembered every little detail in order to find them again when it was time to break out. They made it to a door that had two people standing next to it.

"Sir do you need something?"

"Hinata is gonna pay them a little visit for fifteen minutes."

"Um sir maybe now isn't the best time."

Sugawara raised an eyebrow. "And why is that?"

"There's an interrogation going on."

Sugawara gave Hinata a motherly smile. "Kinoshita watch Hinata for a second." Sugawara grabbed the other male and pulled him away.

"What do you mean interrogation? I do the interrogation tomorrow Narita."

"Actually Daichi and Tanaka are in there."

"What? Why?"

"Well I'm not allowed to say."

Sugawara furrowed his eyebrows. He spoke in a stern voice. "Why not?"

"Because Daichi knows you're going to be against it."

"Against what Narita?!?"

"Suga calm down."

"Calm down? Narita I brought Hinata here to gain his trust. If there's something in there that can loose the little trust we have we might never get another chance."

"Well bring him in when the new scars heal-"

"The what?"

"Oops."

Sugawara wanted to bust in the room but that would cause commotion. Instead he took a deep breath and turned around. He put an arm around Hinata and started to walk away.

"I thought I was going to see them."

"You are Hinata I just think.....that you should have breakfast first!"

"I can have it later though."

"Hinata you should watch your health first."

"Mmmm fine. Can I eat with them though?"

"Hinata you will see them later I promise. You're going to eat in your room since Nishinoya needs to check on your injuries."

"Then let Akaashi and Bokuto come to the room."

"Hinata." Sugawara smiled and ruffled his hair. "They'll see how beautiful you look in the dress soon so don't worry."

Hinata pouted. Sugawara lead him upstairs and into his room. "I'll be back Hinata." With that he left.

Hinata waited a few seconds before trying to open the door. Surprisingly he found it unlocked. He opened the door and looked into the hall. He didn't see anyone. Hinata quietly shut the door. If he could gain Karasuno's trust it would be easier to break out.

Hinata sat on the bed. He swung his feet back and forth, getting entertained by the small action. At least half an hour passed and no one entered. In fact he hadn't heard any footsteps the whole time or a single sound. At least not from the upstairs. The downstairs had a lot of noise. He stood up and walked over to the door.

He opened it a little, peeking through the small crack to see someone in front of the door. He was surprised he didn't hear them come near the door.