C a r • R i d e

Forcing Nishinoya in the car was a struggle, even with his injured arm and a gun being held against his head.

"I'm not going in!"

Kuroo got pissed. He backed away a little and kicked him in.

"Like hell you aren't!"

Nishinoya tried running out, only to be pulled to the back seat by Hinata and Kenma.

"Sorry but you're staying here." Kenma smirked at him. Then he frowned.

"Why are you in the middle?"

"Because you pulled me in the middle! Plus why does that even matter-"

"Switch with me."

"No I'd rather have Shōyō next to me." Nishinoya didn't lie when he said that. Hinata did protect him when Kenma was aiming the gun at him again, so he technically owed him his life. He also was the reason Nishinoya got bandaged up, even if he would have preferred to die with Asahi.

"I- you little-"

"Kenma calm down." Hinata placed his hand over Nishinoya's.

"Switch with me? I'll be in the middle that way you two don't start attacking each other."

Nishinoya sighed. A few seconds later he switched spots with Hinata.

"I only did it because this guy was getting on my nerves."

Kenma was stunned. "Are you kidding me? Shōyō move I'm going to beat the-"

"Are you ready kids?" Kuroo was smirking as he closed the door.

They didn't even notice that the others were in the vehicle already because of their bickering.

Bokuto smiled. "Aye aye captain-"

"Shut up I was talking to the kids not the adult baby."

"I- Akaashi! He's being mean! Come on Hinata we're leaving!"

"I- this is my car."

"...Kuroo get out."

"Come on Bo you don't mean it." He looked at the mirror, making eye contact with Akaashi.

"Control your kid, and make sure the precious leader has his seat belt on because I have somewhere to be in ten minutes."

Akaashi didn't know if he was talking about Bokuto or Daichi, so he checked both.

Hinata already knew what that meant. He grabbed on to Kenma's arm. His face turned light pink.

"S-Shōyō what are you-"

"His driving scares me."

"Oh I've never been in a car with him as a driver."

Hinata turned to Nishinoya. "Have you ever been in a car with a reckless driver?"

Nishinoya stared out the window before looking at Hinata. "I am a reckless driver Shōyō."

"I'm going to die."

Kenma patted Hinata's head. "Shōyō I'm sure you'll be fi-"

He didn't get a chance to finish his sentence. Kuroo put the car on reverse and stepped on it. Bokuto and Daichi seemed calm, but Bokuto was always with Kuroo and Daichi was knocked out. Akaashi looked like he was staring into space. The three other males weren't as lucky.

They all held on to something. Nishinoya held onto the seat while Kenma and Hinata held on to each other.

"Kids don't tell me you forgot your seat belts."