K a r a s u n o

Hinata played with his fingers. He always saw Akaashi do it when he was nervous and Hinata would do the same to get a reaction out of him, to mock him. Now it became a habit for him as well when he was nervous.

"I'll get straight to the point Hinata. Join Karasuno and you can partner up with Kageyama."

Hinata stood up. "I'm not joining Karasuno um sir."

"Sawamura Daichi. So you're going to join Nekoma?"

Hinata's eyes grew wide. How did he know that? His surprised expression quickly changed.

"No I'm not. I'm not joining anyone I work alone."

"You were working with Fukurodani and Nekoma a few days ago, no?"

"I was but that was a favor."

"I also heard you worked with Aoba Johsai."

"I did, but that was temporary."

"You have skills and in Karasuno you can put them to good use."

"I'm sorry but I'm going to decline."

"Listen we can still do this the easy way."

"It doesn't matter I'm not joining. I'm leaving if this is all you kidnapped me for."

Hinata walked to the door, only to have Kageyama block him.

"Move."

"Sorry your talk isn't done."

"Yes it is now let me leave."

Kageyama pushed Hinata back. At this point Hinata didn't care about his injuries. He was about to kick the black haired boy when he heard someone on the phone.

"Do you have the camera live?" The male behind the desk put the phone on speaker.

"Yes sir."

Daichi took out a controller and turned on the T.V. Hinata looked at the screen, which was being covered on the other end.

"I'll ask again. Will you join Karasuno?"

"I won't."

He sighed. "Take the drape off."

The dark screen quickly showed a small room that was being lit by a small light bulb. His eyes grew wide when he saw Akaashi and Bokuto tied to wooden chairs. Akaashi was being gagged while Bokuto was blindfolded.

"W-what are you doing?"

Daichi smiled. He brought the phone close to his mouth. "Start with their nails."

Hinata ran towards the phone, only to have Sugawara hold him back.

"Stop they have nothing to do with this please, I'm begging you." He could feel his voice shake.

He could see someone getting close to Akaashi with a pair of pliers.

Hinata struggled to get out of Sugawara's grasp but it was no use. He could see the pliers getting closer to Akaashi's nails. Akaashi was struggling under the restraints. The pliers were inches away, until the inches became centimeters. The pliers went under his nail and ripped it off. Akaashi flinched and tried to move away. The male did the same to another.

"I'll join you! I'll join you, I'll join you! Please just stop!" He started to cry. It was too late at that point. They pulled off another one of Akaashi's finger nails. He squeezed his eyes shut and started to struggle more. You could hear his muffled cries. That made Bokuto look to his side.

"Akaashi?!?"

The male nodded. "You can stop what you're doing."

He could see the male on the screen back away. They didn't look like they were harmed other than the three nails. Hinata took a shaky breath.

"Do it."

Hinata looked up at Daichi. His face changed into a bored expression. He could see people getting close to Akaashi and Bokuto, grabbing weapons from a small table.

Hinata looked at Sugawara with a horrified expression. "Stop, I joined what else do you want?!?"

Daichi sighed. "They put our second in command in danger. Of course we're going to beat them for that."

Hinata started to fight against Sugawara's grip.

"Hinata please don't fight back they won't do anything serious."

"They have weapons! What do you mean they won't do anything serious?!?"

He could see them getting cut and beat. Hinata screamed. His tears wouldn't stop.

Kageyama looked fine but in reality he felt bad. He didn't want to see Hinata like this.

"Suga san I'm going to take him back to the room."

Sugawara nodded as he tried to keep Hinata in his grasp. "I'll bring something to sedate him."

Kageyama picked Hinata up bridal style. Hinata started to hit his chest.

"Stop! Please you want me not them."

"Hinata calm down. They won't kill them." He stepped out the room and closed the door behind him. Hinata sobbed into Kageyama's shirt.

Kageyama entered the room Hinata was in earlier. He put Hinata down on the bed and held his wrists against the bed.

"Hey calm down."

Hinata started to kick, making Kageyama wince in pain. Kageyama held Hinata's wrist in a deafening grip, making him yelp.

Soon Sugawara came in. He put down the kit and took out a needle. That did the opposite of what they wanted. Hinata used all his force to push Kageyama away. Sugawara put down the needle and caressed his face.

"Hinata calm down I don't want to keep putting drugs into your body."

"Let me go! I want to see Akaashi and Bokuto!"

"We know Hinata." Sugawara sighed and started to put the needle together. He stuck the needle in the small bottle and sucked in the liquid. He flicked the needle before grabbing Hinata's arm.

Sugawara injected the liquid into the smaller boy. Hinata felt himself become weak. His body fell limp as he passed out.

Kageyama sighed and let go of his wrists. He brushed Hinata's hair away from his face.

"You know it's going to take a while for him to cooperate with us."

"I don't think he ever will. I told Daichi not to do it while he was still there."

"But he was right to do so. If he didn't tell Hinata about that and he found those two, he would never think about working with us since we lied."

"Not like Hinata will ever see them again. We plan on killing them when Hinata starts to cooperate with us. Nekoma having one less partner would be a great thing."

"I guess but is there another reason you want to recruit him?"

"Well you did say someone from Nekoma took a liking to him. Also today we learned that he's really good at killing but he can't do much when it comes to other things."

Kageyama nodded as he grabbed the cuffs. He paused when he was about to put it around his wrist.

"He's injured."

"What?" He grabbed Hinata's arm. His wrist was purple and bruised.

"Get Nishinoya." Kageyama nodded and left. Sugawara then remembered Hinata had another injury. He looked around his legs until he saw his ankle. It was a bit swollen.

Soon Kageyama entered with Nishinoya behind him. "What's the situation?"

"His ankle is probably sprained and his wrist-" His phone rung. He took it out and read the name.

"I have to take this." He stepped out the room. Nishinoya looked at Hinata's injuries. He cringed.

"Yeah I'll go get the ointment and bandages."
_______________________
Fun fact the líberos are the medics. Also y'all killed me with "Kenma already won." When I tell y'all I choked. I still laugh at it to this day. Notice how the title of the book changed? Sike y'all thought- okay I'll leave.