S p i n • T h e • B o t t l e

Hinata was pretty drunk at this point. He looked at Bokuto. "I...dare you....to kiss the prettiest person here."

Bokuto being drunk as well lunged at Akaashi and kissed him on the lips. Akaashi was surprised at first. That was his first kiss, however he didn't mind. At least it was Bokuto.

He sunk into the kiss. It was a rough kiss since Bokuto was drunk, but that made them crave for each other even more.

Bokuto licked his bottom lip, asking for permission. Akaashi opened his mouth a little, but enough for Bokuto to enter. He explored every inch of his mouth, not leaving a single spot untouched.

They broke apart for air. Bokuto leaned back in to keep going, until he heard a cough. They both turned to see the rest of the group staring.

Akaashi's face went red. Bokuto returned to his seat with a smirk plastered on his face. "Kuroo truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever jerked off to someone in this room?"

"Nah. Y'all good looking but not my type."

"Bokuto truth or dare."

"Me again? Dare!" He was hoping to get another dare to kiss Akaashi. Sadly that didn't happen.

"Call someone with someone else's phone."

Kenma put his phone inside his pocket slowly. Akaashi's phone was dead and Kuroo didn't know where his was.

Hinata grabbed his phone and handed it to Bokuto. Bokuto looked through his contacts until he saw one that peaked his interest.

He put the phone on speaker and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Kageyama." He spoke in a high pitched voice.

"This isn't Hinata. Who is this?"

"You're no fun! This is Bokuto. Hey what are you doing right now?"

"Sleeping?"

Bokuto looked at the group. Kuroo gave him a thumbs up, Akaashi sighed, Kenma glared at him while Hinata played with his hair.

"Why don't you come over? I'll send you the address!"

"Uh isn't it pretty late?"

"Nonsense. If you're not here in the next hour I will come for you and drag you here."

"......."

"I'll see you later." Bokuto hung up and looked at Hinata. "What's you're address?"

They sent the address and Bokuto gave the phone back.

"Why'd you tell him to come over?" Kenma sounded a little salty but Bokuto ignored it.

"To spice up one of our games. But for now..."

Bokuto pulled out a bottle from behind him. How had no one noticed it before?

He placed it in the middle of the group. "Spin the bottle anyone?"

Kuroo and Hinata were hyped up. Akaashi played with his fingers and Kenma was starting to fall asleep.

"Who goes first?" Bokuto looked around the room. Before anyone could answer he spun the bottle.

Everyone watched as it slowed down and pointed towards Kuroo. They both just smiled.

They gave a quick peck to each other before Kuroo spun the bottle. It landed on Kenma. Kenma sighed and crawled over to Kuroo and gave him a kiss, a bit longer than Bokuto's kiss, but it was still quick.