T r u t h • O r • D a r e

Hinata walked into the living room with Kenma behind him.

"Ah Kenma is here! Now Akaashi don't get mad, but I bought alcohol and I want everyone to drink." Bokuto pulled a bag from behind him. He took out a can and shoved it into Hinata's hands.

Kuroo smirked. "Well this got a lot more interesting."

Kenma sat down next to Akaashi.

Akaashi took the can from Hinata. "Bokuto san he's a lightweight. I don't think he should drink. Kenma is a lightweight too."

Bokuto started to hand out the alcohol to the rest of the group. "Well you can have that can then Akaashi." He pulled Hinata to sit next to him and gave him a can.

"Here you go Hinata! You got permission to drink from your dad."

Akaashi glared at Bokuto. "Bokuto san I-"

"Akaashi let him live a little. Now let's start with Uno!" Bokuto took out cards and started shuffling them.

It was calm at first. They got to know each other more and everyone was laughing. That was until Bokuto pulled a plus four card on Kuroo.

"I'm sorry, but you're not winning this game!!"

"Is that so?!? Well think again! UNO!" He put down his own plus four, making it eight. Akaashi looked at the stack of cards and back at his hand. He sighed and stared pulling cards.

"AKAASHI I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I'm sorry."

"It's okay Bokuto san. What's the color?"

Kuroo looked at his card. "Green."

Kenma smirked. "You thought you could win huh?" He put down a wild card, changing the color to blue.

"Ooooh! Kenma you're a lifesaver." Hinata hugged Kenma.

Kenma's face had a pink tint to it. Hinata then returned to his spot and put down a normal blue card.

In the end Akaashi won the game after an hour. Hinata looked at him in amazement. "Akaashi how did you win!? You had the most cards!"

Akaashi took a sip from his can. "I don't know it just happened."

"Well maybe I can next time!"

Bokuto looked at Hinata's drink. "Hinata you haven't even opened you're drink."

Hinata looked down. "Well once I start I can't really stop, so I thought it would be better if I didn't drink."

Bokuto looked over at Kenma. "You haven't taken a sip yet either!"

"It's too early to drink. Also I already know Kuroo has planned a game with drinking."

"Really? Then let's play that!" He turned to Kuroo. "What's you're game?"

Kuroo gulped down his drink. "Truth or dare, however if you don't want to do the dare or truth you drink."

Bokuto's eyes sparkled. "Oh! Let's start I want to go first! Truth or dare Hinata."

Hinata jumped when he heard his name. "Uh truth?"

Bokuto stayed quiet for a few seconds. Then he spoke. "Are you still a virgin?"

Hinata's face went red. He opened his drink for the first time and took a sip. "I'll pass on that one." He looked at Kuroo. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Give someone a lap dance. I've always been curious on what that was."

Kuroo's eyes grew wide but then he smiled. "I didn't expect that from you chibi chan. Okay." He stood up and proceeded to straddle Akaashi. He then wrapped his arms around his neck and started to move.