L e t • G o

Hinata walked up to Sugawara. He cupped his face. He was covered in cuts. The cuts weren't small either. They were deep. Blood was oozing out slowly.

His cheeks were red, probably from being hit. He had a few bruises here and there. Fukurodani was known for their harsh torture. They could get anything out of anyone. It was clear they didn't go far on Sugawara.

Hinata sighed. He either passed out in the middle of it or he passed out after. He was glad actually because he probably wouldn't be able to look at the poor male in the eyes.

He let go of Sugawara and opened the first aid kit. He took out plasters and carefully put them on his face. Then he untied him from the chair. He started wrapping bandages around his arms and legs. He cut them and put a safety pin on it, securing it in place.

He was going to take him to work, but he decided it would be better to let him rest. Hinata walked upstairs.

Akaashi was the first one to notice him. "Are you done?"

"Actually I was thinking about putting him in a room to sleep."

The three males looked at him confused. Kuroo spoke up. "So you want us to watch over the enemy?"

"Listen I never liked torture. I think he should rest. Lock him in the room if you want but don't kill him."

Kuroo scratched his head. "Fine. But we aren't going to feed him."

"That's fine. I'll give him food when I come back."

Bokuto looked at the time. "Let's hurry then. I want to go get some breakfast. Kuroo I'll bring you something."

"Don't forget to bring Kenma something too."

"What would he want?"

"Uh just bring him a muffin or apple pie."

Hinata chimed in. "Iced tea?"

Kuroo smirked. "Yeah get him that too."

Kuroo walked into the basement. He came back with Sugawara in his arms. A few minutes later he came back.

"How do you lock the door?"

Hinata dug in his bag and gave him a key. "It locks from the outside. So don't worry about him unlocking it."

"What about the window?"

"They can't open. And I'm sure he won't break anything. Have fun and don't make a mess in my house!"

Hinata, Bokuto and Akaashi walked out. Hinata was talking with Bokuto, who was trying to hold Akaashi's hand.

Akaashi noticed his attempts and helped him out by grabbing his hand. Hinata didn't want to see them flirt so he went ahead.

Bad idea. Someone bumped into him when he turned the corner. The guy didn't apologize but Hinata didn't care. That was until he heard someone whistle. He turned around to see the male that bumped into him.

He had long blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hello there." He looked at Hinata's waist, making him uncomfortable.

"Um do you need something?"

"Well I was looking for someone to take home with me."

"I'm sorry but I'm on my way to work." Hinata turned around and started walking again. He could hear footsteps behind him and he could feel eyes on his ass. He turned a few corners while still being followed.

He stopped to look out for cars when crossing the street. That's when he felt someone grab his ass. He jumped.

He turned around and pushed the guy away. "Listen I'm not trying to go home with you!"