C u t i e

Hinata sighed as he drove to the small cafe. He was driving since he didn't trust anyone with his car anymore. Akaashi was sitting next to him while Kenma played his game in the back.

"Shōyō."

Hinata hummed in response.

"You never answered my question."

"Question? Question.....hmmm. I don't remember. What was your question?"

"Will you-"

"Hinata can I play music?"

Hinata nodded. Before Kenma could finish what he was saying Akaashi plugged his phone in and played Mariposa by Peach Tree Rascals. He turned the volume up and grinned at Kenma. He mouthed at the blonde.

"Nice try."

Kenma smirked. Another problem that was blocking his goal, and surprisingly it was Akaashi.

Hinata parked his car. Surprisingly he saw Suna waiting outside. He unlocked the car and ran up to the taller male.

"Suna!"

Suna looked over at Hinata. He cupped the smaller boys face and gave an irritated look.

"Why weren't you two here yesterday? I waited outside the whole day. Do you even know what time it is? You could have sent a text."

Hinata laughed nervously. "Something came up and I don't have my phone anymore."

Suna raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"It's complicated."

Hinata pulled Suna's hands away and hugged him. Suna hugged him back after being stunned for a few seconds.

Akaashi waved at Suna before unlocking the shop.

"Shōyō."

Hinata turned around. "Oh Kenma!" Hinata ran up to Kenma and grabbed his hands. "Your question?"

Kenma's faced flushed from the sudden contact. Suna immediately understood what was happening. Akaashi was about to grab Hinata before Suna grabbed his arm.

"I want an explanation on why you weren't here yesterday."

Akaashi looked over at Kenma, who smiled at him. He sighed.

"Okay give me a second though-"

"No I want to know now."

"I'll pay you extra just give me a second."

"...." Suna let go of Akaashi. He quickly grabbed Hinata's shoulder.

"Let's get changed."

"Give me a second Akaashi-"

"Come on I'm sure you don't want to stay in that dress for long."

"Dress? Oh- Kenma I'll be back."

He quickly ran into the small building. Akaashi let Suna step in before he stopped and turned to Kenma.

"I just want you to know I'm obeying my boss' orders."

Kenma's eyes slightly grew wide before he smiled.

"Okay, good to know."

They both stepped in to see Hinata already changed.

"Shōyō it hasn't even been thirty seconds."

"I know but it's just a dress. It was easy to slip off."

Kenma sat in a booth that was close to the counter. It was just the same four males before the twins stepped in. As soon as Atsumu saw Hinata he ran up to the counter.