V a n

Hinata struggled to get out of Kageyama's grip. They had carried him in a van and they were about to leave. He tried kicking Kageyama with his good leg, but only ended up hitting another person in the face when Kageyama dodged it. The male he kicked looked at Hinata with a pissed off expression as he pushed his glasses up.

"King control your boyfriend."

"Don't call me that!"

"Oh you didn't deny that he was your boyfriend?" He smirked. "Maybe the king has finally caught feelings."

"S-Shut up."

"As if, Kageyama probably likes you."

"What did you say?!?"

"Now boys." Sugawara was changing his bandages. "No fighting, after all you two will be working together."

"Wait I didn't agree to anything!" Hinata could feel the van start to move.

"But you said you would consider."

"Yeah but that was before you kidnapped me!" He tried to kick Kageyama again. Kageyama sat on top of the male, straddling him.

"Tsukishima give me the drug."

Hinata closed his mouth. He grabbed the nearest thing, a knife,  and swung it at Kageyama. Kageyama dodged it, loosing his balance. Hinata took his chance and pushed him off. He then ran to the van door and yanked it open.

"Wait Hinata!"

Hinata didn't wait. He jumped out. He would have been fine if he put all his weight on his good leg when landing, but he did the exact opposite.

He inhaled at the sharp pain. But he had to keep moving, after all the van wasn't far so they could grab him at any moment.

Hinata stood up, but the pain just kept getting worse. He started to walk, until he fell again.

He could hear Sugawara behind him.

"Hinata are you hurt? I told you not to jump!"

"And you think I'd listen to my kidnapper?"

"I'm not kidnapping you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It was Kageyama."

"He works under you!"

Sugawara sighed. "Come on Hinata. We need to look at your injury."

"No! I should have stayed with Akaashi." He mumbled the last part to himself.

Hinata looked up to see two figures walking across the street. They were a bit far, so not many people could recognize them. However Hinata could recognize the black and white hair anywhere.

He stood up and started to stagger towards them.

"Hinata you shouldn't be walki-"

"BOKUTO SENPAI HELP!" Bokuto and Akaashi looked over at Hinata's direction. They started running towards them.

Suga's eyes grew wide. Hinata started to stagger towards them. The pain was unbearable but he had to push through. Suddenly he heard someone running behind him. He was a few feet from Bokuto when he felt a pair of arms pick him up bridal style. He looked up to see Kageyama.

Kageyama turned around and started to walk towards the van.

"Hey! Put Hinata down!"

Kageyama turned to see Bokuto and Akaashi running towards him.

"Hurry up king!"

Kageyama started to run. Sugawara was already in the van, setting up his sniper rifle. Hinata panicked. He pulled Kageyama's face towards his and kissed him. Kageyama froze in his tracks.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I panicked and I didn't want to be kidnapped so I'm trying to give Bokuto and Akaashi time- why did I say that?"

Kageyama's eyes grew wide. He turned around to see Akaashi and Bokuto right behind him.

"Shit."

Tsukishima ran out the van and took his knife out. He ran towards Bokuto and Akaashi and slashed the knife at them.

"King you better get in the van now!"

"Tch." Kageyama ran into the van. Once inside he pinned Hinata down.

"Ennoshita give me the drug."

Hinata started to kick Kageyama. He grunted but didn't move. Ennoshita handed Kageyama a syringe. Hinata took out his pocket knife, only to have Kageyama hold his wrist down. He gripped it tightly. Hinata couldn't feel any blood flowing to his hand. He gasped when he felt something break.

He grabbed Hinata's arm and stuck the needle in. Hinata winced at the pain. It only lasted a split second though.

He pushed Kageyama off with his good arm and sat up. He almost hit his head on the floor, but Kageyama caught his arm. The drug was a lot stronger than the one Nishinoya gave him. He felt weak, not being able to lift a finger.

He looked over at Bokuto. He was busy fending off the blonde. Ennoshita went out to help him. Akaashi ran towards the van. He jumped in, landing next to Suga.

Sugawara's eyes grew wide. He pulled something out of his back and swung it at Akaashi. He dogged it and grabbed Suga's arm.

Kageyama laid Hinata down and ran at Akaashi. Hinata tried to get up, but he couldn't move. All he could do was watch as Kageyama and Sugawara fought Akaashi.

It was clear that they were better with snipers than up close fighting, but they were still pretty skilled. Akaashi dogged a hit from behind while blocking in front of him.

Kageyama grabbed Akaashi's arm and pulled him down. They both fell onto the ground. Kageyama wrapped his legs around Akaashi's waist. He started to struggle and pull Kageyama's legs off of him.

Sugawara pulled out a syringe and injected Akaashi. Akaashi's movement's became sluggish until he stopped moving. Hinata's eyes grew wide. He used the bit of strength he had to crawl towards Akaashi, but he only moved an inch. Kageyama noticed and sighed. He let go of Akaashi and walked over to Hinata.

"He's not dead. Not yet at least." He sat down next to Hinata. It was a lot darker outside than it was before. He couldn't see Bokuto or the other two.

After a few minutes they saw Tsukishima enter the van. He cleaned his knife with a cloth, staining the piece of fabric with blood. He had a few bruises and cuts. Hinata wanted to run out. He wanted to cry and scream. He didn't know what happened to Bokuto. Soon after Ennoshita came in with a bruised face.

"Hey Sugawara what do you want me to do with that guy." He pointed his finger outside.

"Did you kill him?"

"The guy is too strong. All we could do is weaken him down until we could leave."

Sugawara walked towards Tsukishima. He whispered something in his ear. Tsukishima nodded and walked out the van. A few minutes later he came back with Bokuto on his back. He dropped him in the van and sat in his original seat.

Bokuto's fingers slightly moved. He slowly lifted his head up to see Hinata. He was covered in cuts, blood oozing out of his cheek. Hinata started to cry.

"Im not dead shrimpy." He smiled and started to get up, only to be kicked down by Kageyama.

"Ennoshita we're leaving." Kageyama shut the van door. He then picked up Hinata and sat down, placing the smaller boy in his lap.

Hinata silently cried as he heard the car engine start. Not only was he being kidnapped, Akaashi and Bokuto were in danger.
____________________
So we don't talk about how one of y'all said I had no balls to do this. Guess what I'm too pro B)