H o r n y

Hinata's head rested on Kageyama's shoulder. He had no energy to do anything. Sugawara tried talking to the small boy, but he would stay quiet.

"Hinata have you eaten today?"

"...."

He could tell Sugawara was getting a bit worried. It was like the ball of sunshine everyone knew was depressed, and it would be Karasuno's fault.

"Hinata please talk to me."

"Akaashi."

"What?"

"What did you do to him?"

"Oh we just gave him something that put him to sleep."

"Oh."

He looked over at Bokuto, who was tied up. Bokuto made eye contact with him and smiled, indicating he was okay. Hinata didn't know if he wanted to believe that, after all he was bleeding from different places.

Eventually the van came to a stop. Kageyama wrapped his arms around Hinata and carried him out. He could see people heading to the van, helping Sugawara out and taking out Akaashi and Bokuto.

"What's going to happen to them?"

"Depends on what you do."

"Oh."

Hinata looked at the building. It was a pearl white mansion, a lot bigger than Bokuto's. Hinata assumed multiple people lived there.

Kageyama carried him inside. The entrence had a set of stairs on each side leading upstairs. Hinata could see a familiar male running towards them. He jumped at them, making Kageyama dive to the side.

"Hey let me take Shōyō."

"No I can do it."

"Aw come on!" Nishinoya jumped at him, only for Kageyama to dodge again.

"Don't you have to help Sugawara san?"

"You go help him!"

"Nishinoya these are direct orders from Asahi."

"So what? I'm allowed to break them if he can break my back in be-"

Kageyama head budded Nishinoya.

"Ow!"

"I don't need to know what you two did."

"You meanie! I'm telling Suga!"

"Do it, and I'll tell him you were having sex with Asahi and the middle of a mission!"

"I was horny!"

"When are you not?"

"Touché." Nishinoya sighed and walked outside. Kageyama rolled his eyes and started to walk upstairs.

"The drug should wear off in a few hours."

"...."

"..Do those two mean that much to you?"

"I've known them for more than two years. It would be weird if they didn't."

"I guess."

Kageyama opened a oak door. The room had blue walls, and a hardwood flooring that had a white fluffy carpet on top. The middle of the room had a queen sized bed with white pillows and grey sheets. The bed had two bedside tables on each side. The room was clearly going for a blue, oak and silver theme.

Kageyama laid Hinata on the bed. Then he took out a pair of cuffs from the bedside table. He cuffed the bed frame and Hinata's wrist.

"I'll be back in three hours." Kageyama stood up and left, closing the door behind him. Hinata stared at the ceiling. He could feel tears start to prick at the corner of his eyes. He should have stayed with Bokuto and Akaashi. He was so blinded by love he forgot about everything else. He ended up falling asleep.

Hinata woke up when he heard footsteps. He opened his eyes and looked around the room, not seeing anyone so he assumed the noise came from the hallway. The footsteps stopped in front of his door. Hinata closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

The door opened. Hinata could hear someone walking up to him. They stopped right next to him. He could feel a shadow loom over him.

He almost jumped when he felt someone caress his face. Hinata felt a pair of fingers brush his lips. He tried to calm his breathing.

"At least I won't have to compete with that Nekoma sniper anymore."

Then he felt something warm on his lips. He squeezed his eyes closed, not wanting to open them. Eventually he broke away and walked out the room. When he heard the footsteps grow farther away he opened his eyes. He recognized the voice. Hinata touched his lips. He could feel his face heat up. It was only then he realized he could move again. He sat up and started to dig through the drawers.

The only thing he found was a book and a box of opened condoms. He stared at the box before he realized and slowly stood up from the bed. He winced forgetting about his ankle. The room seemed to have cameras so he wasn't surprised when someone came in.

Kageyama stepped in and walked over to Hinata, taking off the cuffs and dragging him out of the room.

"Ow ow ow. Wait!" Hinata dropped to the ground and kicked Kageyama's feet, making him fall. Hinata grabbed the taller boys wrists with one hand and pinned him to the ground, straddling him.

"Where's Akaashi and Bokuto?"

Kageyama laughed. "And I'd tell you because?"

"Tch." Hinata thought about Akaashi and Bokuto. It was clear that they weren't supposed to be taken, so they wouldn't get the same treatment as Hinata.

Hinata let go of Kageyama and ran downstairs. Well he tried. His ankle still hurt. He fell face first.

"How are you going to trip on air?"

"I- whatever."

Kageyama stood up and pulled Hinata off the ground. He grabbed his wrist and started to walk down the hall.

"Ow! That hurts!"

"I'm not even gripping your wrist that hard!"

"Who said it was my wrist?"

He stopped. "Then what is it?"

Hinata opened his mouth, but decided not to say anything. For all he knew they could take advantage of his ankle. He also didn't want to admit that his wrist hurt as well.

"Nothing. Now let me go!"

Kageyama looked worried for a second before switching to a pissed off expression. "Then don't complain."

"Tch."

They continued to walk until they made it to the end of the hall. Kageyama knocked on the door before opening it and yanking Hinata inside.

Hinata tripped and fell on the ground.

"Stop dropping me!"

"I'm not you're just weak."

"Did I not just pin you to the ground with one hand becau-"

Kageyama turned away. Hinata gave him a devilish smile.

"I let you do that on purpose. Also, because?"

"Ignore that part I'm just that strong."

They both heard someone cleared their throat. Kageyama quickly stood up straight and put his hands behind his back. Hinata used his good hand to lift himself up. He looked over to see a male in a chair behind a dark oak desk.

On one of the walls hung a T.V while the other had a bookcase.

The male was dressed in a black suit. He had short dark hair and dark brown eyes. His smile was gentle, but the look in his eyes was serious. Next to him Sugawara sat on the arm of the chair.

"Please have a seat."
____________________
Totally didn't have someone remind me to post no way. So like on Mondays I'd like someone to spam me cuz wow algebra is hard. Also I'm moving so if I don't publish this month my bad