'Cause I'm on top of the world

Music for this chapter: On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons

********

It's a Thursday morning and Katie texts me.

I go to check my email and there's an email from Natalie who is the rep from Dior that I met a week ago

📨📨📨📨📨📨

To: Casey Kelly <CKelly@KellyBrothers.co> 

From: Natalie Watkins <NWatkins@Dior.com>

Subject: Opportunity with Christian Dior

Dear Ms. Kelly:

We were a little apprehensive at first about you doing the shoot but when we saw the final photos, we were very impressed. We would like to offer you a contract with us to photograph all future ad campaigns featuring Robert Pattinson. We have attached all the paperwork and information Please review, sign, and email us back at your earliest convince.

Sincerely:

Natalie Watkins

Advertising director, Christian Dior

📨📨📨📨📨📨

I call Katie. "Girl, you won't believe this shit," I tell her. "I got an email from Natalie Watkins asking me to do all the future Dior ads with Rob." 

"Casey, you're on your way," she tells me. "I'll be over at 4:00 so we can beat the traffic to the Wells Fargo Center. This concert is going to be EPIC!"

Since Shane came by to drop off some things and he's a lawyer, I ask him to help me review the contracts. "Casey, you would be a damn fool if you didn't sign these," he tells me. I digitally sign the paperwork and send them in an email to Natalie.

I click send and think to myself: This is so unreal.

I then get another text, this time from Rob. He's texted me quite regularly since that day in New York. A lot of times, it would be the "Hey, how's it going" kind of text with the occasional joke that he came across online or that a friend sent that he had to share with me. You know, those little things you do with your friends. 

This text, however, was way different. I see a photo from the shoot and then comes the messages.

 I see a photo from the shoot and then comes the messages