~ STRESS BUSTER ~

'You here? What a pleasant surprise, when did you came?' Sameer asked walking around in his hotel's penthouse suite to a girl. 'And what's with this decoration?'

Ever since he left home, he has been staying here, away from everyone. He does feel guilty and curses himself, for the way he has been behaving with his wife Naina lately. He wants some space and peace, to decide something very important regarding his relationship with her.

'Just an hour ago, thought to give you a surprise,' she replies with a sweet smile playing on her luscious lips. 'And I specially decorated this suite for us.'

The setting is utterly romantic with dimly lit candles and flowers, pot pourri (perfumed dry flower petals) in little jars kept on the bed's pedestal which lightly fragrances the room

The setting is utterly romantic with dimly lit candles and flowers, pot pourri (perfumed dry flower petals) in little jars kept on the bed's pedestal which lightly fragrances the room. The lace curtains flows as the wind from outside blows in. The bed sheet is of satin material.

He slightly nods but doesn't say anything, instead sits besides her on the couch. She sensuously looks at him and caresses his body with her beautiful fingertips. 'I guess you did expected your wife right? The same wife, who doesn't even care for you or your children's!'

On not getting any response from him, she gets up and sits on his lap. She cups his face, 'This is what happens when you marry the wrong person. Ab tumse ho gai galti, toh yeh hona hi tha! She is not right for you but right now you need me, as much as I need you. Come, let’s go to heaven. Make me yours, I am waiting to be yours!'

He lifts her up in his arms and places her on the bed. She swiftly makes herself comfortable on top of him. They sensuously looks at each other, as if there is no tomorrow, but today.

She removes their clothes and throws them away. Now he is only in his boxers and she is only in her inners. She moves down and removes his shoes.

She then bites on his toes and rubs her silky smooth hands on his thighs, giving him the pleasure. He rubs his tongue on his lips, getting on. She moves up and sits on him, removing his boxers.

He moves his hands on her molten body. She rides on him, as his hands travels on her breasts, finally resting on her back to open her bra's hook. She flows over him, draping herself around him.

He holds her tightly against him. She devours his mouth, nipping, licking and sucking it. They feels the familiarity of their taste and smiles.

They dives into it, inhaling every sensation like it is their last. He captures the peak of her breasts. She moans reeling the chasm and then wraps her legs around him, flattening her wet heat against the solid muscle of his belly.

They feels immense happiness being in each other. A raw moan rumbles in his chest, as her body presses against his. Every inch of his presses into every inch of her, as he swallows her every moans, and shoves his own into the heat of her mouth.

They gets drawn in each other, as their heart finds the same beat. They makes love the whole night, not wasting even a minute, as if there is no tomorrow, but today!

******

PRECAP ~ DIVORCE?

Vote and comment❤