~ PAST ~

Naina decides to give time to Sameer to calm down, time to rethink his decision. But he doesn't want to rethink on his decision, and is sticking to what he has decided for them. He thinks it will be best for them, if they don't continue their relationship further.

She sneakily walks in Saina's room, and seeing them sleeping peacefully, sleeps besides them. She snuggles close to them and forcibly puts his arm around her.

In the morning, when he wakes up, he gets shocked seeing her. But he doesn't say anything, instead just walks away from there.

******

Later in the day, Naina is wandering around the house aimlessly. Her mind is revolving around just one thing, which has made her shocked, when she was seeing the news. World News Headlines - 'INCOME TAX DEFAULTER STANLEY PHILIPS, FOUND DEAD IN HIS PRISON CELL DUE TO MALARIA!'

Though in her heart she is relieved by his death, as he is person who is response for the mess in their life. But his death news, did shocked her to the core.

Soon, she finds herself standing in front of Viraat's room. All this while, she dreaded coming here, and today she is here, standing right in front of her son's room.

She reluctantly opens the door of his room and walks in, gulping the lump in her throat, seeing it shattered, as fresh tears wells up in her eyes.

She recalls Sameer's happy face making Viraat's room personally and he being the one who destroyed it, after her miscarriage. 'Sab kitne khush the, par meri ek galti ne sab khatam kar diya. Now I understood, taking that flight was my biggest mistake ever. Now how will I mend everything?' The memories of that day is still very fresh in her mind, as if it's just yesterday it had happened.

After getting that urgent call from her neighbour, back in Texas about goldmines in her ranch, without thinking much she decided to use it and finish Philips matter.

'I now realised if only I knew back then, what I was getting into, I would not have done that ever! Meine sirf Preeti se hi iske baare mein baat ki thi. She was horrified when I had told her my plan, but somehow I convinced her, and she agreed though reluctantly. Par jab Sameer ji ko pata chala tha tab,' she recalls that day, as her tears refuses to stop.

**FLASHBACK STARTS**

As soon as Sameer gets to know Naina's plan, he immediately calls his lawyer and tells him to freeze his property in Texas, which he does.

The next thing he does is getting his anger out on the family members, especially on Preeti. She tries her best to explain him, but he is not ready to listen to anything.

Although he is angry on Naina, he is worried and concerned too for her and Viraat's safety. He doesn't want anything to happen to them.

Kalyani tries to make him understand, 'Beta, you both are equal to me. Mujhe pata hai usse bohot badi galti hui hai, par abhi yeh sab chodkar aapko uska sahara banna hai. We all want her to be here safely, don't we? Nothing should happen to her and Viraat. Abhi use sirf aapki zarurat hai. Do give her a second chance!'

'I know Dadi, and all I want is to see them safe and sound. I don't want anything to happen to them,' he said looking at the clock, as it's more than two hours she left, but has not returned back yet.

******

After 6 long hours, Naina finally came back and to her relief Sameer didn't said anything to her, instead urged her to get back to their home.

On the way back home, he stops the car in front of the hospital, 'Let's get yourself checked first!'

'No, I don't want to. Mujhe sirf apne ghar jaana hai,' she straight away refuses to get herself checked.

Not having any other option, he reluctantly drives home.

**FLASHBACK ENDS**

'I wish I had got myself checked that day, when Sameer ji stopped the car in front of the hospital. Maybe Viraat could have been saved. Sab meri hi galti hai,' she cries her heart out.

*******

PRECAP ~ PAST CONTINUES

Vote and comment❤