~ PROMISE ~

It's been a week since Naina decided to give Sameer another chance. And he has been surprisingly behaving the way she had wanted him to behave. His care and concern for her has increased in all the way, making her very happy.

His love is only and only for her and he has proved it time and again. There is no Ranjana between them now. He in this one week, has not talked about her nor called her. It's only and only HER and THEM.

She has been noticing this change in him, but still she has not forgiven him completely

She has been noticing this change in him, but still she has not forgiven him completely. They are still sleeping in separate rooms. She wants to take everything slowly this time.

So, after all this it's natural for her to expect him to be the first person to wish her on her birthday, but alas it didn't happened the way she had expected.

Her family and friend's called her up to wish her, but he didn't. Not yet! This makes her think, that maybe he is just pretending and it's not real.

'Sayad mein kuch zyada hi soch rahi hu. Maybe, woh mujhe surprise dena chahte ho. Ya sayad meine hi kuch zyada expectations kar liye unse. Ya sayad woh bhul gaye ho. Oh God, mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha unka! I think ki mujhe kal tak wait karna chahiye,' she thinks pressing her temples in vexation.

*****
Elsewhere, someone is celebrating Naina's birthday with her favorite cake, chocolates. Her secret admirer Arnav is the one, who neither she nor Sameer is aware of.

He cuts the cake and takes the cake piece towards her portrait, 'For you my love. Kisi aur ko yaad ho, ya na ho mujhe yaad hai. After all, tumhara birthday mein kese bhul sakta hu! Tumhari favorite chocolates bhi toh laaya hu. Kal aa raha hu tumse milne aur yeh chocolates dene. My love!' He kisses her portrait and glares angrily at Sameer's picture.

******
Naina's mood is totally off, as only two hours are left for the day to end. Sameer has still not wished her. She is so angry on him right now.

She had thought in the morning, he will give her a surprise but he didn't, infact he didn't even talked about it

She had thought in the morning, he will give her a surprise but he didn't, infact he didn't even talked about it. Then, when she got the chocolate box she thought it's by him, but he doesn't know of it.

She did ate it, as she loves chocolates and it was her favorite, how can she not! But what he did, is just not acceptable. She was hopeful that it will bring them more close, but he ruined it.

Just then, he came in the room and sees her making her bed in anger. 'Lagta hai bohot hi zyada gusse mein hai. Mujhe toh lagta hai, yeh is pillow ki nahi, balki meri dhulai kar rahi hai. Ab mera kya hoga?'

He tries to talk to her, but she ignores him royally

He tries to talk to her, but she ignores him royally. She opens the drawer and he moves more closer to her. She closes the drawer angrily and turns her face away.

He squirms in pain, as she had closed it when his hand was on it. She immediately tends to him, while he looks at her cutely.

'Nainu, tumhe mere saath aana hai abhi,' he forcibly takes her with him, as she tells him that she doesn't want to go anywhere with him. 'I promise you will love it,' he thinks.

******

PRECAP ~ PROMISE (2)

Vote and comment❤