~ NAINA CONFRONTS SAMEER ~

Naina is nervously pacing her room, as Jinal's words haunts her. 'What if it comes true?' She is even scared to think of it.

It was when they had visited an orphanage, with Tanya to meet a girl, whom Tanya and Raman are going to adopt soon. After meeting the cute and bubbly girl, they had visited a cafe, and that's when Jinal had showed them a picture of her distant cousin, who had got married recently.

'That's such a happy news, then why are you shocked?' She and Tanya had asked Jinal immediately, noticing her shocked face, despite being happy.

'Yes it is, but it's her second marriage, not first. He was her boyfriend, with whom she cheated on her husband, who was so loving and caring. Initially, everything was very good between them, then suddenly they started fighting and stayed separately. And that's when, this guy took advantage of their distance and closed that gap between them,' Jinal had replied sighing.

In that moment, she just had thought of her moments with Sameer. 'Does it really happen?' Her lips had trembled asking that, but she had to ask anyhow.

'Yes, it does. Jab do logo ke beech distance aajata hai, ya badh jata hai, tab aisa hi hota hai. Any third person can come between them, taking advantage of the space, be it man or woman,' Jinal had replied shrugging her shoulders.

She doesn't know why, but Jinal had stressed on the word 'woman'. She closes her eyes tightly, as fresh tears flows from her eyes, recalling her moments with Sameer.

Brushing her tears away, she opens her eyes with a determination. 'No, I won't let that happen to us. No third person can come between us. Aaj hi mein unse baat karungi, aur yeh solve karungi. I will close the distance between us. I will do it!'

******

Naina sees Sameer busy on his laptop, so she decides to talk to him later, but again Jinal's words haunts her. Straightening up, she begins, 'Sameer ji, I want to talk to you!'

On not getting any response from him, she takes it as a cue and continues, 'Sameer ji, I know I made a very big mistake. And I am sorry, I didn’t knew my one step will bring this to us. We both lost him. I know you are very much angry with me and you have that right too. But please don’t ignore me completely, I need you. I told sorry. Aakhir mein bhi Viraat ki Maa thi,' she stops at once seeing his lips, curled in a smile. 'I didn't told a joke.'

'You did,' he retorts still not looking up from his laptop. 'Tumne kaha ki tum bhi Viraat ki Maa thi. Is that not a joke?'

Ignoring his taunt she sits besides him and holds his hand. 'Sameer ji, I didn't took a knife and poke it into my stomach killing Viraat. I won't deliberately hurt my child. I am really sorry, that it happened, but it was an accident!'

Yanking his hand away from her grip he stands up to leave, but she stops him. He controls himself, before turning to face her. 'Naa hi tumhare yeh aasu, aur naa hi tumhara sorry mere bete ko wapis la sakta hai!'

She holds his hand and turns him around, 'Agar mere aasu ya sorry use wapis nahi la sakta, toh apka yeh attitude bhi nahi. I didn't kill him, it just happened!'

'I think you did! You were careless, but then you always were,' he said in a firm voice.

'That’s enough Sameer ji!' She exclaims looking straight into his eyes

'Enough what? It’s barely started, and it was you who wanted me to say something,' he smirks.

'Sameer ji, I know you're hurt. I am hurt too. I was his mother after all.'

He claps his hands, 'Thats great! It looked like you had forgot it. I was always in this impression, that MOTHER'S DID EVERYTHING TO PROTECT THEIR CHILDREN’S. But you put him, DIRECTLY IN HARM'S WAY!' A stray tear makes it's way out of the corner of his eye, but he quickly flicks it away before she can see it.

She does see it and it breaks her more. 'Sameer ji, I'd gladly be your punching bag, if it means Viraat will return back to us. But he is not coming back and you spitting venom on me, is hurting YOU MORE THAN IT’S HURTING ME!'

He controls himself, 'Oh really?'

'Yes! I know how much you loved Viraat. I know how much you wanted him in your life. I know how you wanted to raise him. I know what you wanted to teach him. I know how much your heart is crying right now for him! I know that it’s easy to blame someone, when there is a loss!'

'Toh tumhe lagta hai, ki mein galat hu tumhe blame karne mein?' He retorts looking at her. 'Well, I am not. You were responsible,' he turns to leave but she stops him again, 'I am not denying it Sameer ji, it was my fault and I accept it! I will have to live with THAT, for the rest of my life. But you know what I can’t live with! You HATING ME, BLAMING ME AND YOU REFUSING TO FORGIVE ME!'

He just walks away without giving any response. She walks towards the home temple and prays. 'You know everything, in what circumstance I had to take that step. I didn’t knew then that to save my family, my people I will have to sacrifice my happy family and my marriage being ON THE ROCKS! Mere saath hi kyu huva yeh sab? Why? It was a huge mistake on my part and maybe I will never be able to forgive myself. But I can’t see Sameer ji treating me this way. He means the world to me. I am so-so-so-sorry. I am sorry. But for this, don't let anyone come between us. I don't want that to happen ever!'

BG - Sameer and Naina are in the same pain, but are not ready to share their pain. Now where will this take them? Will the space between them, give a way to a third person?  

******

PRECAP ~ SAMEER CONFRONTS NAINA 

Vote and comment❤