~ MEDIA MADE? ~

2 Week’s Later

In this 2 week's many things has changed in Sameer's life, thinks Naina. Though he is aware of her failing health, but not for once he called her up, to enquire about it. Though, he calls his daughter, twice a day like a good Dad.

'I am not his priority now, someone else is..Here, I am dying to hear his voice and he is enjoying there with her,' she rubs her throbbing forehead, as a commotion outside the house disturbs her.

She gets up to see a array of news reporters lined up outside, just to see her reaction on a news headline she saw a while ago.

MULTI - BILLIONAIRE HOTELIER SAMEER MAHESHWARI, BACK TO HIS PLAYER WAYS, WHILST HIS WIFE MRS. NAINA MAHESHWARI, PLAYS MOM BACK HOME!

Earlier, it was okay as she was alone but not now, since she has a daughter, who wants to go out now, as it's her play time, but she clearly instruts all the servants to close all the doors and windows. She can't let them get to her daughter, whatsoever!

She closes the curtain and sits on the bed, thinking on the news, when she gets a call from a reporter for her interview. She is tired taking it, as she rubs her throbbing forehead.

Ever since the news started circulating, her cell is continuesly buzzing with messages and calls. 'It's just a rumor. Only a rumor,' she sighs. 'But then, what would this reporters gain, by concocting such a lie? It's her! RANJANA! Now what will happen to Saina and me, if he decides to spend his life with her?'

******

Shivani is helping Swati pack her and Munna's bags, for their babymoon trip to Mauritius, when she gets a news notification on her cell which makes her shocked. She makes Swati see it.

Swati sees the article carrying Sameer's various pictures with a girl in a pub in London and he hugging her. 'Oh, it’s nothing. Just a rumor, you know how this media is. She maybe his college friend or business partner. And it’s just a normal hug!'

'Par mujhe thoda ajib laga yeh. I think you need to talk about this,' she shares her concern.

'Shivu, I am telling you it’s nothing. Media people have corrupted your mind,' though Swati explains her, but she is herself not convinced. 'Tomorrow itself I will find out the truth.'

'Maybe you are right,' she said after sometime. 'Ah, packing is done. Now let’s go down and have something.'

'Yes!' Swati exclaims, as they walks down.

******

'Mom, it's nothing. It's just a rumor, there is nothing between Sameer ji and her. You know this media people, baat ka batangad bana dete hai! I trust him, so don't take tension. I will handle everything!' Though Naina convinced her mother, but in her heart she knows, her marriage has started to crumble and she can't do anything to save it.

PRECAP ~ TENSION

Vote and comment❤