~ POOL PARTY ~

Have a happy and a blessed year!

Sameer gets shocked when Shefali hands him divorce papers which Naina filled. That's when he realises the blunder he made last night.

After he termed their "love" as "sex" she had told him she wants a divorce and he didn't gave much importance to it. She had in the morning left from there without telling him anything.

She is broken completely now. He tries to discuss the matter with her, but she is in no mood to have a word with him now. She also tells him to stay away from her.

He then turns to Shefali and tells her that he needs to have a word with her in private. Shefali nods and goes with him.

******

'Sorry Bhabhi, I cannot handle your case,' Shefali said to Naina, when she walked down with Sameer after having a long discussion on the matter.

Naina looks at him seething in anger, but he doesn't care much, instead tells her to get ready as he is throwing a pool party, where media will also be present, so she has to stay back and can go after it ends

Just then, Ranjana and Rachel came there and he invites them too to his party. He is happy to meet Rachel, since they are meeting after a long time.

******

Naina packs her suitcase, as she has decided not to stay a minute more after Sameer's pool party ends. 'Aap apne ghar aur apne pati ko Ranjana ke liye chod rahi hai? What's wrong with you di?' Shefali asked coming in the room.

'What happened to Bhabhi?' She asked her surprised.

'Since you are leaving my brother, so why should I call you bhabhi anymore?' Shefali replies.

'Well, I didn't left him. Unhone mujhe choda hai. I can't fight back anymore, as he doesn't even care. He has moved on. So, it would be better I too move on and move out of here!'

'Just like that? Don't you think your marriage is worth fighting for?' Shefali said looking at her

'Just like that? Don't you think your marriage is worth fighting for?' Shefali said looking at her. 'Aapne pehle bhi toh kiya hai na, toh is baar bhi kar sakti hai. Hum sab aapke saath hai!'

She smiles slightly, 'I don't know what I should do now! At that time it was different and now it's different. Par ab jab tumne kaha hai, then I will definitely try!'

She hugs her and thanks her for her advice. 'By the way, Arjun is coming right?'

Shefali blushes, 'Yes Bhabhi, I am just going to the airport to receive him and then he is going to accompany me to the court. So, I won't be able to come to the party and I told Bhai too. But I didn't told him about Arjun though.'

'It's clearly evident on your face

'It's clearly evident on your face. Hopefully, Sameer ji will accept him for you!' She said hugging her.

******

Naina's mind is occupied with Shefali's advice to her and Sameer's behavior with her, so her focus is not on the steps she is descending. As a result, she misses a step and is about to fall, when a strong, sturdy pair of arms saves her from falling down.

******

PRECAP ~ CAT FIGHT

Vote and comment❤