~ SAMEER CONFRONTS NAINA ~

Sameer is shattered by the way he spoke to Naina, even though it felt right at the time. Certain things needed to be said, and he said but now, he is having this hollow feeling inside him.

 Certain things needed to be said, and he said but now, he is having this hollow feeling inside him

'Doesn't it feel better to smile, then to frown?' asked someone but there is no one.

He switches on the light, and slowly someone from his own shadow appears. Not just 'someone' but his own conscience.

His conscience sits directly across the table from him. 'Happy with yourself Sameer?'

'Immensely!' he replies sarcastically.

'Oh really? Then why your heart is aching?' his conscience questioned.

'In case if you have forgot, I have lost a child,' he said without blinking his eyes.

'Yes you did, but we both know that is not the reason right now!'

'Do tell me, what's the correct reason then?" he smirks.

'Naina, your wife,' his conscience reminds him.

'Great! I feel another lecture coming,' he smacks his forehead dramatically.

'We both know the turmoil you're going through right now. You lost your son, due to Naina's negligence. Toh tum Naina ko bhi wahi dard dard dena chahte ho, jo tumhe ho raha hai. But she is feeling the same way, like you're. Usne bhi apna beta khoya hai. Hurting her is NOT going to bring him back! Giving her pain, will not bring any happiness for you,' his conscience said in a firm tone. 'Hum dono jante hai, ki tum usse kitna pyar karte ho. Taking revenge is not an option! She is the love of your life. Your better-half, your soulmate. Agar tum chaho toh, kosish kar sakte ho par hoga nahi. As for hating her is completely out of the question!'

Before he can even reply, his conscience vanishes as he came. He just shakes his head.

*****

Sameer looks surprised seeing his parents at his home. He looks towards Naina, and understands it's her plan to make him understand.

Divya and Vijay tries their best to make him understand, but he is not ready to even listen to them.

'Bas Maa Papa, aaj nahi. Isbar mujhse nahi hoga,' saying this he turns to leave, but Naina stops him. 'Isbar kyu nahi Sameer ji? Ab ho gai mujhse galti. Please don't do this to me. Ab saari galti meri thodi naa thi. Call nahi aata toh..'

Just then, Pandit and Preeti came there, to meet them but gets to witness something else only, which makes them completely shocked.

'Oh, so you still have a doubt! Then, it's your mistake,' his tone filled with anger. 'Okay, tell me one thing, you got a call from our neighbor in Texas about our property having gold mines and you didn't for a moment thought about taking this risk. You could have at least asked Yash about it but no, you didn't.'

She looks at him with a glint of tears in her eyes. 'No I didn't asked because I thought if I asked, then everyone will get to know and then..Mujhe apne family ko yeh musibat se bahar nikaal naa tha. I had only this option. But now I realized taking that flight was my BIGGEST MISTAKE! I never for a moment thought about Viraat!'

'Exactly!' He taunts her. 'Tum aage ka kaha sochti ho! But when I, even Mom told you that we all will handle Stanley, then why did you had to use your brain?'

Brushing away her tears, she looks at him straight in his eyes. 'Sameer ji, I did it for my family's peace.'

'Oh yes, you had to become great by doing this. Aur tumhare family mein toh, mein aur mere bacche thodi naa aate hai!' saying this he immediately feels guilty, but doesn't show it.

'Stop it, please,' she pleads looking at him.

'I don't have any strength now,' saying this he storms off from there, not to return for few day's.

She breaks down on her knees seeing him going. Divya, Vijay, Pandit and Preeti tries to stop him, but in vain.

******

PRECAP ~ SELF PAMPERING

Vote and comment❤